Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Please Help!!!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay so i really need some help. me and my husband have been trying really hard for a baby. I got my period on January 17, it is now March 13 and i still havent gotten my period. we had sex on my most fertile days. I have taken a few pregnancy tests but they have said negative. We are thinking that i was pregnant once and lost it too soon to tell which is why i missed my period in February and we think that now i am pregnant but too early to tell.... i have been having pregnancy symptoms like missing my period headaches back pains nauseous in the morning mood swings very hungrt and extremely tired. i was pregnant last summer but lost it at about 14 weeks. we are now trying again and really are hoping for some answers. please help.

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xXVICKYXx
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:03 PM

go to the doctors and have them do a blood test

vinnedgelexi1
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM

How early can they tell?? 

cemcnair
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Yes, you need a blood test. If you've missed your period, they should be able to test your blood.
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM
To the doctor you guys
nicbruuu
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Definitely go to a doctor. Blood tests can pick it up early. My at home pregnancy test showed a clear positive at 6 weeks(based on my last period) then, about two weeks later at the doctors they did the blood test/urine sample to confirm it and determined I was 8 weeks. The female body is tricky though and can make you have pregnancy symptoms just because you're so focused and stressed about having a baby. Stress can cause missed periods. The sooner you guys relax and stop focusing on trying, the sooner it will happen. Good luck to you though!
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Mar. 15, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Go to the dr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN