Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WHERE PREGO ???

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:48 AM
  • 14 Replies

how long after your missed period did you think/ know you were prego ? did you wait a whole week ? who many test did you take ? what kind do you buy ? was it your first ? is the second time diffrent?

by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StreetsAhead
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 4:46 AM
I think I 'new' earlier on, but did a test when I was about 10 days late just the one test. (First pregnancy)
lovinmykiddo07
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I honestly don't even remember. I didn't think I was pregnant, then one of my friends mentioned it. I took a test & it was positive.
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I wasn't late yet my period was due in a few days but I got insanely sick nearly passed out at my desk at work. Stayed sick missed my period took a test and I was preggo. Went to the doctor five weeks pregnant. I was insanely sick my whole pregnancy
smile876
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 12:24 PM

My period is so irregular, so I wasn't exactly "late" But i had incredible sore breasts, worse than they ever were with PMS and i kept cramping and feeling like AF was about to start, when AF didn't show a week after cramping started i took a test.. BFP

cemcnair
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Ds 1, I suspected before I missed my period, and tested the day after I missed it.
Ds 2, I knew 9 days after I ovulated, and got a faint positive that day.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:04 PM
With my first I tested at a week late, second just over a week, third day my period was due (did not suspect pregnancy at all), and my fourth I was a few days late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetsavannah10
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I was on birth control so my period was really regular at the time and when I missed my period, I knew I was pregnant. However, it took me awhile to come to terms with it because clearly I was taking birth control and didn't want a child at the time. I took about 7 tests lol. 
The second baby we were trying to get pregnant so when I missed my period I was super excited and took a test right away! 

KREX0914
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 5:21 PM

I was 6 weeks pregnant. I went out drinking with some of my friends and one of them (a male, actually) noticed that I was far more tired than normal and if if vodka no longer tastes deliicious to me, that I MUST be pregnant ...

KREX0914
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Same here. Apparently everyone around me had been thinking I was pregnant but no one bothered to mention it to me because they didn't want it to come off wrong or mean sounding.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: I honestly don't even remember. I didn't think I was pregnant, then one of my friends mentioned it. I took a test & it was positive.

Bella-Kiwi
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 5:24 PM
I was only 5 days late but I just knew. I was never late and we tried for over 5 years, so I knew something was different! I would have waited longer but it was new years eve and I needed to know if I could party. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN