Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Diaperbag

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
  • 24 Replies
Do you use a diaperbag? What kind do you use?

For the longest time, I used a back pack. That way I could throw it on my back and not have to worry about carrying it. Now that DD is potty trained, it was way to big. Yesterday I went and got a big-ish purse. It's got three pockets, one for her portable potty ring and wipes, one for my shit, and one with extra panties and pants just in case of an accident. It is going to take some getting used to having to carry an actual purse again!
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Mobile Photo

My old backpack and my new purse!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a big purse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:29 PM
When I carry one, I have a half backpack that attached to my ergo. I mostly just stick one dipe in the mini wet bag and toss it in my purse though.
scurnes
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:26 AM
I have a backpack one that I hate. I also have a bigger duffel type bag for if I leave the boys with grandparents for the day
sjenkins8208
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM
I get the diaper bags from pottery barn. When in done with them for babies they make GREAT totes for vacation. And they don't really look like diaper bags
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:15 PM

i dont any more!  my kids are 6 and 7 lol.  but if I got one now it would be a casual cargo purse or zip top utility tote from 31, because I sell it and I love it all LOL

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I haven't used one in a long time. I don't even remember what kind I had.

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM
I did for the first yr? But now I just throw a diaper and my mini wipe case in my purse. We rarely need extra clothes
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
We are potty training, and we haven't needed them, but i always make sure we have extra clothes just in case.

Quoting Benswifey10710: I did for the first yr? But now I just throw a diaper and my mini wipe case in my purse. We rarely need extra clothes
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Yeah with potty training I always brought at least one extra change of clothes but were about a yr away from that and my older ones have been trained for 2+ yrs so they never have accidents.

Quoting wonderstruck11: We are potty training, and we haven't needed them, but i always make sure we have extra clothes just in case.

Quoting Benswifey10710: I did for the first yr? But now I just throw a diaper and my mini wipe case in my purse. We rarely need extra clothes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN