Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Pregnant?? need help please

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

Are these test positive? My husband is telling everyone already and I'm still on the fence I don't kno if I am or not my doctors appointment isn't for another 3 weeks
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Yes, they are positive if taken within the time limit. Congratulations!
Pipersmom1988
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:02 PM
I took them 24 hours apart
cemcnair
by Courtney on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, but when did you take the picture? Within five mins of taking the test? Did the line show up right away?

Quoting Pipersmom1988: I took them 24 hours apart
Pipersmom1988
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Sorta like it was even more faint at first as time past they got a little darker
cemcnair
by Courtney on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Then I think it's safe to say you're pregnant! But, your dh shouldn't tell people until you're ready.

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Sorta like it was even more faint at first as time past they got a little darker
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

They definitely look positive to me! I suggest however, to not tell anyone until you are past the first trimester. When I was younger, I was pregnant and told everyone; then a few weeks later I had a miscarriage and had to go through telling people that I lost the baby, and still a month later people kept asking why I wasn't showing yet. It was a very hard thing to go through.
Wth my second pregnancy, I waited until after the main miscarriage window (the first trimester) before I told anyone, because I didn' want to go throug that again.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Positive for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2adandykid
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:43 PM

if you cant read a pregnancy test, you probably shouldn't be having a baby ><  fuck our world is doomed

scurnes
by Sara on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks positive to me
Pipersmom1988
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:49 PM
I know our world is doom especially with ignorant and rude people raising kids. I thought this group was for people look for or have advice, not writing on someone's post to be a jerk.

Quoting mommy2adandykid:

if you cant read a pregnancy test, you probably shouldn't be having a baby ><  fuck our world is doomed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)