Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Trying to make some mommy friends!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hi im Heather..22 and a mother of a 3 year old little girl and an 11 month old little boy. Im engaged to the love of my life..been together 4 years. I also work full time. Since ive had my kids i have lost most of my friends..they like to party and thats just not my lifestyle. My free time is spent with my kids or a date night with my fiance every now and then if im lucky to find a sitter. Lol. My fiance and i work different shifts so we dont see much of eachother and i have been feeling very lonely. I have joined this site hoping to find some mommy friends to talk to. I havent had any luck yet so if anyone wants to be friends or talk feel free to add me! :)
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bella082912
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Nichole 22 step mom to Carrie 10 and mom to 2 angel babies who would have been 5 & 3 and izabelle 19months. Wife to Russell 34. I am a sahm and I also crochet and sell blankets,scarfs,Halloween costumes, hats etc.:)
H_caple91
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Hi its nice to meet you :) I would love to learn to crochet..i think it would be cool to be able to make stuff for my kids and maybe make some money from it. Where did you learn?
Bella082912
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:57 PM
I watched my grandma. Lol there are tutorials on YouTube as well

Quoting H_caple91: Hi its nice to meet you :) I would love to learn to crochet..i think it would be cool to be able to make stuff for my kids and maybe make some money from it. Where did you learn?
H_caple91
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Ill defenitly have to watch one. And for some reason i couldnt reply to your message, but i do have a facebook. Its under Heather Caple . There are two..my old one and my new one..the new one has a profile picture of me and my fiance and my location says new albany,indiana.
MandaMom23
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Hi, welcome to the group.  Im Amanda and I have a 4 yr old son.

H_caple91
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you Amanda! Hes close to my daughters age :) feel free to add me as a friend :)
Bella082912
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:16 PM
It's not finding you mine is www.Facebook.com/bellasmommy2012 or Nichole Demus with a pic of me and my guy.

Quoting H_caple91: Ill defenitly have to watch one. And for some reason i couldnt reply to your message, but i do have a facebook. Its under Heather Caple . There are two..my old one and my new one..the new one has a profile picture of me and my fiance and my location says new albany,indiana.
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!
H_caple91
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I sent you a reqyest

Quoting Bella082912: It's not finding you mine is www.Facebook.com/bellasmommy2012 or Nichole Demus with a pic of me and my guy.

Quoting H_caple91: Ill defenitly have to watch one. And for some reason i couldnt reply to your message, but i do have a facebook. Its under Heather Caple . There are two..my old one and my new one..the new one has a profile picture of me and my fiance and my location says new albany,indiana.
H_caple91
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Request
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)