Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Say 'Hi' & Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
  • 291 Replies
1 mom liked this

wave  Welcome to the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other young moms!  

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's your name?  How old are you?  How old are you?
  2. How many children do you have?  Are you pregnant?  If so, when are you due?
  3. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

bowing down  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caseys.mom
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:59 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi, My name is Amber Im from Michigan and I'm 16, and have a son named Casey who is 17 months old. Caseys dad,Kaleb and I are still together and happy

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Amber, welcome to the group!  How long have you and Kaleb been together?

Quoting Caseys.mom:

Hi, My name is Amber Im from Michigan and I'm 16, and have a son named Casey who is 17 months old. Caseys dad,Kaleb and I are still together and happy

mummyoftwins92
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this
What's your name? How old are you? How old are you? My name is amie I'm 22

How many children do you have? Are you pregnant? If so, when are you due? I have a boy and girl they will be 2 in may. One due aug

What's on your mind today? Nothing right now I just woke up.
blairjaesmommy
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi , my name is Chloe I'm 16 I live in Arkansas and am 7 months pregnant with a girl Blair Jae, her father Ethan is supporting me, and we are still together
cassidadillii
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:51 PM
6 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Cassidy, I'm 19 years old and I live in Utah. I'm seven months pregnant with a baby girl named Colbie Jo. (Due date July 3rd) Her father, Brian, and I have been together for over two years and we're very happy and excited for her arrival.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Welcome Amie,

How is one of your children due in May and the other in August?

Quoting mummyoftwins92: What's your name? How old are you? How old are you? My name is amie I'm 22 How many children do you have? Are you pregnant? If so, when are you due? I have a boy and girl they will be due in may. One due aug What's on your mind today? Nothing right now I just woke up.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Hi Chloe, welcome!  Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting blairjaesmommy: Hi , my name is Chloe I'm 16 I live in Arkansas and am 7 months pregnant with a girl Blair Jae, her father Ethan is supporting me, and we are still together

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Welcome Cassidy!  What a cute name you have for your little girl!  :)

Quoting cassidadillii:

Hi, my name is Cassidy, I'm 19 years old and I live in Utah. I'm seven months pregnant with a baby girl named Colbie Jo. (Due date July 3rd) Her father, Brian, and I have been together for over two years and we're very happy and excited for her arrival.

hotmomma1401
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Caroline.  I'm 16 and pregnant due in September.  It's a boy I'm naming Tristan Edward.  I wish my boyfriend and I could find an apartment together.  Right now I live with my dad, stepmonster who's also pregnant with twins and also due in September and my stepbrother.

wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Welcome! What is the weather like up there in Mchigan? Any sign of Sring yet?

Quoting Caseys.mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)