Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Welcome to Young Moms! Say 'Hi' & Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Young Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other young moms!  

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's your name?  How old are you?  How old are you?
  2. How many children do you have?  Are you pregnant?  If so, when are you due?
  3. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

bowing down  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Replies (161-170):
f1ynn25
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this

hi ladies! my name is Chelsey! i am 25 and i have 2 beautiful boys, Tyler who is 5, and Jacob who is 3.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the group!  Happy (almost) anniversary.  How has the first year been?

Quoting The.Browns:

hi im tiffany and my husband is andrew, we have be maried all most a year (may 15th) and we have been TTC for aboout 8-81/2 months

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Melanie, it's nice to meet you!  :)

Quoting melaniejaye:

Im Melanie, 24 years old with a 3 year old. I had him after i turned 20. his name is carter, he is the most amazing, annoying, sweet, loving, crazy child ever.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi Bekah, welcome!  Love the name Jude!

Do you know if baby #2 is a girl or boy yet?

Quoting bekahbunny15:

Hi my name is Bekah. I am 19 and my fiance and I are the proud parents of a 17 month old boy named Jude and are expecting another boy in early August. We live in Tallahassee, Fl. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Hi Chelsey!, welcome!  :)

Quoting f1ynn25:

hi ladies! my name is Chelsey! i am 25 and i have 2 beautiful boys, Tyler who is 5, and Jacob who is 3.

juniors.mommy
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi Im lora (:
Im 20
I had my son at 17 he will be three in september. We live in michigan. I am not with his bio dad...hes not in the picture. But I am happily engaged to a soldier (: who treats my son as his own.
Araemomma
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, my name is Alicia. I'm 20 years old. I have a 2 month old little girl named Raelynn. Her father Jake an I are still together.
Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Hi Lora! Welcome to the group.

How did you meet your soldier? When are you getting married?

Quoting juniors.mommy: Hi Im lora (: Im 20 I had my son at 17 he will be three in september. We live in michigan. I am not with his bio dad...hes not in the picture. But I am happily engaged to a soldier (: who treats my son as his own.

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi Alicia! Welcome and congratulations on your new baby girl! I really love her name. Is she named after anyone?

Quoting Araemomma: Hi, my name is Alicia. I'm 20 years old. I have a 2 month old little girl named Raelynn. Her father Jake an I are still together.

Araemomma
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Yes she's named after me, my little sister and my mom. My middle name is Rae my sisters is Lynn and my moms is Marie.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Alicia! Welcome and congratulations on your new baby girl! I really love her name. Is she named after anyone?

Quoting Araemomma: Hi, my name is Alicia. I'm 20 years old. I have a 2 month old little girl named Raelynn. Her father Jake an I are still together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)