Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Leggings..

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 AM
  • 22 Replies

So just wondernig if I missed the mark (because I see this A LOT)  when did leggings become pants?  I am all for work out leggings..and leggings under LONG shirts (ya know..the kind that covers up your butt) or dresses..but I have seen so many wearing leggings (not workout ones) with regular sized tee shirts..and you can see their underwear..or..lack there of..I do not understand lol.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 AM

ps, its cute when you are under the age of 8..its not cute after that

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Yeah, I don't get it either!

addiesmommy1109
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my third and can't button my jeans anymore but can't properly fit maternity jeans yet. I wear leggings basically every day as pants because that's all i can wear right now. I buy the thicker ones so you can't see underwear but i dont care. Don't like it don't look at it.
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:34 AM
I don't get it either
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I just dont understand how it can be remotely cute to be showing everyone my butt..

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

Yeah, I don't get it either!

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:19 PM

yeah but wearing thicker ones is even different than the chicks running around not even bent over and you can see their underwear..or none lol.  Personally even if I did wear leggings, my butt would have to be mostly covered because I am too self conscious

Quoting addiesmommy1109: I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my third and can't button my jeans anymore but can't properly fit maternity jeans yet. I wear leggings basically every day as pants because that's all i can wear right now. I buy the thicker ones so you can't see underwear but i dont care. Don't like it don't look at it.

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:21 PM

atleast I am not alone in this lol

Quoting Benswifey10710: I don't get it either

wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:29 PM
I hate that look. Also I hate when people say that yoga pants are professional.
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM
I live in them. I wear them with my tent they call a smock for school
felicjanci
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:45 PM
I literally live in leggings BUT will never allow my underwear to show im always wearing a long sweater or a long tshirt that covers the booty
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)