Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long a day are you on facebook?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:18 AM
  • 20 Replies

I was just curious.  On my 31 call I am listening to while on my lunch break, they said the average (AVERAGE! NOT EVERYONE) is on facebook about 5 hours a day!  GOOD GRAVY!  no wonder I cant get anything done..it got me thinking about how much time I spend sitting trolling FB.  The call was about how to create FAST FUN and awesome parties, because the average woman IS so busy and booked up with things to do.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I'm on and off for some amounts of time throughout the day. I'd say overall about 1-1.5 hrs a day.

Jenn8604
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:03 AM
I hop on and off and may be on for an hour.
Good thing they didn't mention the average cm time. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:04 AM
This, lol!
I spend more time than I want to try and count on cm!

Quoting Jenn8604: I hop on and off and may be on for an hour.
Good thing they didn't mention the average cm time. Lol
wonderstruck11
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I spend way more time on CM than on Facebook. FB is probably an average of 30 mins a day while CM is at least 6 hours.
sunshine86912
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:12 PM

really?!  I am pretty much the opposite, not so much CM time anymore.  although it used to be completely flipped..but the local groups are not active, and we moved lol.  but I dont think I spend 6 hours a day on FB either..more like 2 lol

Quoting wonderstruck11: I spend way more time on CM than on Facebook. FB is probably an average of 30 mins a day while CM is at least 6 hours.

sunshine86912
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM

how about your time on CM? lol

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

I'm on and off for some amounts of time throughout the day. I'd say overall about 1-1.5 hrs a day.

sunshine86912

LOL

Quoting Jenn8604: I hop on and off and may be on for an hour. Good thing they didn't mention the average cm time. Lol

sunshine86912

hahhahaha whoops

Quoting cemcnair: This, lol! I spend more time than I want to try and count on cm!
Quoting Jenn8604: I hop on and off and may be on for an hour. Good thing they didn't mention the average cm time. Lol

wonderstruck11
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM
I don't have a whole lot of people on my Facebook so it doesn't update often. I get on CM during DDs 2 hour nap time, then usually 2 hours after she goes to bed at night and then random times throughout the day.

Quoting sunshine86912:

really?!  I am pretty much the opposite, not so much CM time anymore.  although it used to be completely flipped..but the local groups are not active, and we moved lol.  but I dont think I spend 6 hours a day on FB either..more like 2 lol

Quoting wonderstruck11: I spend way more time on CM than on Facebook. FB is probably an average of 30 mins a day while CM is at least 6 hours.

Babybear89
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Meh maybe 30 mins
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)