Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crossfit

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:56 AM
  • 7 Replies

okay so I do "crossfit"  i dont really understand all the hype..but thats how I workout and I enjoy the "WODs" BUT dude!  my hands HATE me, they are all blistered and calloused(not sure I spelled that right lol) up!  Anyone know any tips to help?  other than stop doing those workouts lol.  My arms are more defined than ever and I almost have the bicep line (which was one of my goals) so I am LOVING the results..just want something to cure the pain my hands are in after a day of pull ups or toes to bar lol

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
scurnes
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Gloves. They should cover most if your hand and protect them
cemcnair
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:21 AM
What does cross fit entail? How are you hands getting hurt?

I agree that gloves or wrapping should help!
sunshine86912
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:21 PM

hanging onto the bars and lifting bars with weight

Quoting cemcnair: What does cross fit entail? How are you hands getting hurt? I agree that gloves or wrapping should help!

sunshine86912
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:22 PM

those work when I lift..they do NOT work when I do things on the bar (like pull ups, toes to bar, etc) because you will slip off, I am yet to find a pair of gloves with enough traction to keep my hands on there..even with chalk..down I come after one LOL

Quoting scurnes: Gloves. They should cover most if your hand and protect them

scurnes
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Well that sucks

Quoting sunshine86912:

those work when I lift..they do NOT work when I do things on the bar (like pull ups, toes to bar, etc) because you will slip off, I am yet to find a pair of gloves with enough traction to keep my hands on there..even with chalk..down I come after one LOL

sunshine86912
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:55 PM

for real!  pretty sure the only "real" option is get over it and toughen up lol

Quoting scurnes: Well that sucks
Quoting sunshine86912:

Babybear89
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:44 PM
I need more motivation to work out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)