Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Frozen

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 5:36 AM
  • 18 Replies

i was reading a thing online about the "Frozen" craze? lol  i guess everyone is buying everything up?  crazy!  we dont have much in germany..but it was an interesting read!

by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Mobile Photo

We love it! Alexandria watches it daily. She has a Princess Ana doll, but we haven't found any Queen Elsa toys. They are always sold out.
scurnes
by Sara on Apr. 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I heard about that from a dad who they tried to do a frozen birthday party. It was super hard to find anything
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Cute! We have the Barbie sized type dolls for frozen, we have Ana, Elsa and the dude..can't think of his name?! Having a moment lol

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Mobile Photo

We love it! Alexandria watches it daily. She has a Princess Ana doll, but we haven't found any Queen Elsa toys. They are always sold out.
sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Crazy talk right?!

Quoting scurnes: I heard about that from a dad who they tried to do a frozen birthday party. It was super hard to find anything
Randi02
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:48 PM

My kids love Frozen, but we haven't gone looking for any merchandise.

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 16, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Apparently..you shouldn't bother lol since it's hard to find hAha

Quoting Randi02:

wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Apr. 16, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Christophe! Alexandria doesn't have any Barbie's. She is still okay with baby dolls.

Quoting sunshine86912: Cute! We have the Barbie sized type dolls for frozen, we have Ana, Elsa and the dude..can't think of his name?! Having a moment lol

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Mobile Photo

sunshine86912
by Dawn on Apr. 16, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Yes, him lol. Well these are Disney dolls..just Barbie like (hard plastic lol) my girls are past the baby doll stage at 6 and 7 haha

Quoting wonderstruck11: Christophe! Alexandria doesn't have any Barbie's. She is still okay with baby dolls.

Quoting sunshine86912: Cute! We have the Barbie sized type dolls for frozen, we have Ana, Elsa and the dude..can't think of his name?! Having a moment lol

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Mobile Photo

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:11 PM

We haven't even seen the movie yet.

Randi02
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:07 PM

My girls love the movie, but they are more into Monster High and My Little Pony lol. They haven't asked for any of the Frozen stuff.

Quoting sunshine86912: Apparently..you shouldn't bother lol since it's hard to find hAha
Quoting Randi02:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)