Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

16&pregnant.

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 3:24 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this
What do yall think of that show? Im watching a new episode right now and am just blown away. I mean... im a teenage mother myself but holy crap ive never had ANY of these problems that this show has.
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 16, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Never watched it, but seriously, sounds like they could write a tv show about your life and it would have plenty if drama! Just toss in your mil and stir ;)
meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
my life can get pretttty hectic but hey, im with my babys father happily we bought a house a car and have never ever let anybody else provide for her and we both work. Taryn is such a sweet healthy baby. However... she has a temper. Mil is just... wacky with us. She told dh this morning that she wishes that she only had her youngest son and made him cry so you can say im bound to be a crazy woman

Quoting cemcnair: Never watched it, but seriously, sounds like they could write a tv show about your life and it would have plenty if drama! Just toss in your mil and stir ;)
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:08 PM
I have never seen it.
meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Its terrible. It plays on mtv.

Quoting wonderstruck11: I have never seen it.
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I don't like that show, so I don't watch it.

meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 4:11 PM
It makes me go o.O every time..

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

Randi02
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:06 PM

This.

Teenage moms = drama. I feel so bad for their little babies.
I do occasionally watch Teen Mom 2, if I need a little drama in my life. Those girls are train wrecks!

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:24 PM
The one i was watching the father wanted to try having a relationship and wanted baby to have his last name but she moved in with her dad! She had a one night stand.

Quoting Randi02:

This.

Teenage moms = drama. I feel so bad for their little babies.I do occasionally watch Teen Mom 2, if I need a little drama in my life. Those girls are train wrecks!

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

Halfdeafmommy
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAHAHA oh my ! Hahahah!!

Quoting cemcnair: Never watched it, but seriously, sounds like they could write a tv show about your life and it would have plenty if drama! Just toss in your mil and stir ;)

YoungProudMom1
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I WATCH THE SHOW TEEN MOM AS WELL AND IT JUST SHOWING YOU HOW HARD IT CAN BE WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD AND YOU STILL ARE A CHILD. BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID THAT DOESN'T MEAN A TEEN MOM CAN'T BE A GOOD MOM AND SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)