Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

So Blessed!

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hello, my name is Ricki, and I am the mother of a 2 1/2 year old and 15 month old twins, and I just wanted to say I feel SO BLESSED, It's definately hard but what parent ever says they have it easy? lol I'm only 21 but I feel so much older (in a good way). My babies are all healthy, happy, (a little spoiled) and definately loved. I've had my struggles over the years, with learning to juggle it all, which baby do you chase first? why do these tiny people always split up? but I've had so many joys, my littles all adore snuggles (and so do I), I have my laid back observer, my attention loving tot and my daredevil. All so different but so much a like. and I love them! Ladies I know it's hard and sometimes you may ask "what did I get myself into?!" but don't give up on those sweet faces you've created. They watch everything you do and learn from it, try to keep your patience even when they trashed the room you JUST cleaned.

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Apr. 18, 2014 at 3:35 AM
You are blessed:)

What genders are your kiddos? I have a 7 yr old boy Talan. A almost 4 yr old and 16m old daughters.kendall and Taytum
Babybear89
by Geeky Gracey on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:20 AM
That's fantastic
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:12 AM
I am 24 and I have 4 boys (6, 5, 2.5, and 3 months.) My older three are like little tornadoes and I wouldn't have it any other way lol. I have learned patience over the years but it's not always easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyTiny
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:45 AM

My 2 1/2 year old is a boy, Oliver and my twins are Boy/girl, Kai and Cecilia 

Quoting Benswifey10710: You are blessed:) What genders are your kiddos? I have a 7 yr old boy Talan. A almost 4 yr old and 16m old daughters.kendall and Taytum

LoveMyTiny
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:46 AM

My youngest boy is my tornadoe, definately keeps me on my toes!

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7: I am 24 and I have 4 boys (6, 5, 2.5, and 3 months.) My older three are like little tornadoes and I wouldn't have it any other way lol. I have learned patience over the years but it's not always easy.

Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Cute names

Quoting LoveMyTiny:

My 2 1/2 year old is a boy, Oliver and my twins are Boy/girl, Kai and Cecilia 

Quoting Benswifey10710: You are blessed:) What genders are your kiddos? I have a 7 yr old boy Talan. A almost 4 yr old and 16m old daughters.kendall and Taytum

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)