Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

The Big 21 !

Posted by on May. 1, 2014 at 1:12 PM
  • 20 Replies
What did some of you ladies do for your 21st Birthday?

Im a young single mom turning 21 in a few months don't really now what to do any ideas? No bashing please I feel as moms we need some us time as well my son is 4 I barely go out so my 21 would be a perfect excuse. I do everything on my own I take care of my business before I do anything else. Thank you !
by on May. 1, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderstruck11
by Allons-y on May. 1, 2014 at 2:47 PM
For mine, my daughter went to my moms for the weekend and my husband took me to Louisville, My which is about 3.5 hours from us.
We staid at a nice hotel (comp nights because DH worked for the chain) and it was right next to 4th Street Live, which is party road. I got a new tattoo.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:13 PM
I just went to dinner with my fiance. I ordered a margarita at Red Lobster, my first legal drink in a restaurant. I found out I was pregnant with my third son just a couple weeks later oops lol. I had no desire to get completely sloshed especially being a mom who couldn't be hung over the next day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 3:34 PM

My friend took me out to a bar. All my other friends turned 21 a few months after me, so my 21st wasn't nearly as fun as my friends' 21st when there was a larger group of us going out.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Oh gosh, I don't even remember!

Chibee
by on May. 1, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

if you REMEMBER your 21st birthday, you did it wrong  =)    HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!!!

Randi02
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM
19 is the drinking age here. I don't drink, so I just went out for dinner with friends.
pixiedust11
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I was in my senior year of college. we threw a house party and got traditionally trashedddddfdddddd lol
228mommy922
by New Member on May. 1, 2014 at 7:54 PM
I will be 21 in oct and will have a newborn baby. So I will probably wait a month or so to celebrate.
ihtsJessicaa
by on May. 1, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I turn 21 in October as well :) im beyond excited. But at least you'll have a new addition to enjoy it with

Quoting 228mommy922: I will be 21 in oct and will have a newborn baby. So I will probably wait a month or so to celebrate.
ihtsJessicaa
by on May. 1, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Lol! Exactly!!

Quoting Chibee:

if you REMEMBER your 21st birthday, you did it wrong  =)    HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN