Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for friends?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM
  • 93 Replies
4 moms liked this

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

high five

by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmbitiousMomma
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM
10 moms liked this

Yes! I am looking for friends as a young mother it's hard to find and meet ladies like myself. A lot of girls around my age group are more interested in partying every night and hooking up with different guys. They also have no children and the woman that do have children are older and married and I usually have nothing in common with them other than having a child. I'm a young 25yrd old mother of a 5 year old girl. I'm currently a supervisor for a healthcare company, entreprenuer and a college student. It would be nice to meet a friend who has the same interest and goals as I do.

rocrobin90
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Robin. I am 25 and i have 2 boys age 4 and analmost 2 year old. Nice to meet u 

Quoting AmbitiousMomma:

Yes! I am looking for friends as a young mother it's hard to find and meet ladies like myself. A lot of girls around my age group are more interested in partying every night and hooking up with different guys. They also have no children and the woman that do have children are older and married and I usually have nothing in common with them other than having a child. I'm a young 25yrd old mother of a 5 year old girl. I'm currently a supervisor for a healthcare company, entreprenuer and a college student. It would be nice to meet a friend who has the same interest and goals as I do.

AmbitiousMomma
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Robin. Nice to meet you :-)

Quoting rocrobin90:

Hi my name is Robin. I am 25 and i have 2 boys age 4 and analmost 2 year old. Nice to meet u 

Quoting AmbitiousMomma:

rocrobin90
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Where are u from???

Quoting AmbitiousMomma:

Hello Robin. Nice to meet you :-)

Quoting rocrobin90:

Quoting AmbitiousMomma:

Kelsomomma711
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:43 AM
2 moms liked this

I am almost 23 with an almost 3 yo daughter. I'm a stay at home mom struggling with this decision due to outside judgement and expectations...

alexa572s
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:10 PM
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hey Everyone I'm Alexabella, (or just Alexa) and I'm 17 years old.I have a beautiful daughter named Aubrey Rose, and she will be 2 on October 8th 2014.

I would love to meet and talk to more of y'all! So the best way to contact me is either message me on here and then I can give you my number (we can text and chat on the phone lol) Please DON'T be shy and feel free to message me whenever, I love talking and sharing advice!!
Sammyg1511
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:12 AM
8 moms liked this
Hey im Sammy! Im a young mother of 1. His name is mason and he is going to be three. I wanna be able chat and open up to young mothers like myself!
rocrobin90
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Hi. I love ur picture and sign. My name is Robin and I am 25 years old. I have 2 boys age 4 and almost 2. I live in SC. I love making new friends. Nice to meet u.

Quoting alexa572s:

Mobile Photo

Hey Everyone I'm Alexabella, (or just Alexa) and I'm 17 years old.I have a beautiful daughter named Aubrey Rose, and she will be 2 on October 8th 2014. I would love to meet and talk to more of y'all! So the best way to contact me is either message me on here and then I can give you my number (we can text and chat on the phone lol) Please DON'T be shy and feel free to message me whenever, I love talking and sharing advice!!

rocrobin90
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Sammy. My name is Robin. I have a 4 year old and my youngest will be 2 on August 3rd. Both boys. Nice to meet u. 

Quoting Sammyg1511: Hey im Sammy! Im a young mother of 1. His name is mason and he is going to be three. I wanna be able chat and open up to young mothers like myself!

BreNish
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Yes! I find that being married to a man who is 11 years older than me and to someone who is an officer in the military it is very difficult for me to find friends my age. Or I find that girls my age are not in the same stage of life as I am and they are more interested in partying. I am in a very happy marriage with a baby on the way, so it can sometimes be hard to find women my age who are family oriented. I am currently not working and put my master's on hold until next year, since Easton is due in the middle of the first semester. I hope to make some friends!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN