• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you are married or engaged...

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:48 PM
  • 12 Replies
Who popped the question? How did it happen?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I am engaged. Mike did. Well we were out to dinner, and we were talking about the future with my kids, his kids etc. And he asked me, well let's make it official. Will you marry me? And we got engaged last September, and the date has yet to be set. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Congratulations! How many kids do you have between you?

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

I am engaged. Mike did. Well we were out to dinner, and we were talking about the future with my kids, his kids etc. And he asked me, well let's make it official. Will you marry me? And we got engaged last September, and the date has yet to be set. 

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:54 PM
I'm engaged. It was a mutual agreement lol. We have been together 9 years and will be getting married next June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blaineama16
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I am engaged. Taylor (my fiancé) popped the question. I was watching a movie when he came home and he made me turn it off. Then he asked me. It was really random since we hardly talked about looking a rings or anything, but I love how he did it, took me by surprise :)
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:27 AM

He asked. We had talked about getting married for a long time, so I knew it was going to happen, just not when.

ablox
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:12 PM
I'm married. He asked/told me. He gave me a ring and said I guess where engaged now. We had already been talking about it. Took us 3 years to get married though.
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I'm married. He asked me. We knew all along we were going to marry just not when.
tattedmommy730
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Im married. He proposed to me on the day of his birthday dinner. He asked me if id give him the best bday present ever and got down on one knee. We got married the following october.
LittleBear10-5
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:13 AM
I am married. My husband jake popped the question. He was spending the night at my family's house, I went from my room to the guest room to say good night and when I walked in he got down on his knee and asked if I would marry him . I was kinda startled because the room was dark and I thought he was already in bed half asleep so when I first walked into the room I jumped back because all I saw was his shadow. But I said yes and two months later we were married and living together. Then two months after we got married we got pregnant.
Tropicalgodess
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:17 AM
I am married, he ask like most guys do. We then got married in feb and pregnant end of april baby is due jan 19th.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)