• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm on Nexplanon its a birth control implant in my arm. I normally have a period on it but havnt in 2 months. I have taken test they come out negative. For the past two weeks everyday my stomach gets really tight and then releases over and over for about an hour. What could cause this?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ashleyellis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Bump
rocrobin90
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Im not sure what would cause ur stomach to tighten. Im on implanon which is a rod thats in my arm and I dont have regular periods. My periods come and go it could be 5 minutes Im on it then 5 minutes later my period stopped and so on. Have u been to a doctor???

ashleyellis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM
I have had it for 9 months. I had my period up until 2 months ago. I went to the doc 3 months ago for heavy periods from the implant but not since.

Quoting rocrobin90:

Im not sure what would cause ur stomach to tighten. Im on implanon which is a rod thats in my arm and I dont have regular periods. My periods come and go it could be 5 minutes Im on it then 5 minutes later my period stopped and so on. Have u been to a doctor???

rocrobin90
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:09 PM

I would recommend going to the doctor again. I dont really know what else to tell ya. Sorry I couldnt be more helpful. Hugs. Hope everything works out for u 

Quoting ashleyellis: I have had it for 9 months. I had my period up until 2 months ago. I went to the doc 3 months ago for heavy periods from the implant but not since.
Quoting rocrobin90:

Oh-boy-3
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:18 PM
I would go to the doctors for the stomach tightening and if you're worried about being pregnant have a pregnancy or blood test.
ashleyellis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting Oh-boy-3: I would go to the doctors for the stomach tightening and if you're worried about being pregnant have a pregnancy or blood test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)