Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mirena IUD

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hello mommies.

So I have a concern. I have already made an appointment with my doctor on Monday but I wanted to hear what you all thought. 

So I got the Mirena IUD Dec. 2012 after having my daughter. I've always been irregular so when I became pregnant I actually had no clue until I was 21 weeks pregnant.

Anyway, after the IUD my period just completely stopped. My doctor said it was completely normal especially since my period was irregular before pregnancy. I had a check up Dec 2013 and everything was great. I haven't had any complications whatsoever. 

A week ago I began spotting, it was very light but noticable. It continued for 3 days, on the fourth day it completely stopped. The following day I started spotting again in the morning but by the afternoon it was gone. Last night it happened again and this morning.. stopped. I've also noticed fatigue even when I went to bed at 9pm the previous night and woke up at 10am, by the time noon comes around I get so sleepy again and I want to take a nap. For the past month, I've also been going to the bathroom a lot, kind of as much as I did when I was around 30 weeks pregnant. 

Any thoughts on what could be happening? Has anyone experienced this as well?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)