Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alabama mommies!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I'm new to this, but I'd thought I'd ask; is there any teen mommies in my area!?(: I'm 19 & I'm.expecting my first baby(girl) in September.(: I'm married, will be a year on the 9th (: I'm real easy to get along with, just looking for some mommies in my area I can talk to or even meet up with and have brunch. I would just love to make some new friends so I can quit feeling like I have no friends. (:
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
alexa572s
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Hey there again Denise!

My dad actually lives in Alabama and I visit there really often! We'll definitley have to hangout when I go back there. I'm in either Missouri or Georgia most of the time though :)
mamalogan22
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Thats awesome! (: what part of Alabama? We will have to meet up!
I've never been to either place.(:

Quoting alexa572s: Hey there again Denise!

My dad actually lives in Alabama and I visit there really often! We'll definitley have to hangout when I go back there. I'm in either Missouri or Georgia most of the time though :)
alexa572s
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:29 PM
He lives around Madison, AL :) hbu?

Quoting mamalogan22: Thats awesome! (: what part of Alabama? We will have to meet up!

mamalogan22
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:33 PM
I'm not far from there! (: I live in Hartselle (:

Quoting alexa572s: He lives around Madison, AL :) hbu?

Quoting mamalogan22: Thats awesome! (: what part of Alabama? We will have to meet up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)