Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for friends.

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:40 PM
  • 46 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Ariel I'm 19 and have two children. My husband works a lot. It would be nice to make some new friends. I love talking to people and making new friends. Feel free to send me a message I also like texting.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MandaMom23
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Hi Ariel, I'm Amanda.  have you had a good weekend?

booaura
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Bella. I'm 23, I have three anal children, and I'm due in December with twins. Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Melody. I have three children and I am 25. Feel free to send me a message or friends request if you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy6232011
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you Amanda. My weekend was pretty good my husband and I went to watch to movie into the Storm I really liked it. How was your weekend?

Quoting MandaMom23:

MandaMom23
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:56 PM

that sounds great, Im glad you had some time to spend with you husband.  How was the movie?  Ive had a good weekend.  A mix of chores and spending time outside.

Quoting mommy6232011: Nice to meet you Amanda. My weekend was pretty good my husband and I went to watch to movie into the Storm I really liked it. How was your weekend?
Quoting MandaMom23:

tattedmommy730
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Hi, im aimee im 21 and have one child
mommy6232011
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I loved the movie. It was so nice to get out of the house and get some time for just him and I. Not saying I don't like spending time with my kids it was just a much needed break lol. The outside part sounds fun I love being outside not so much of the chore part. Lol

Quoting MandaMom23:

that sounds great, Im glad you had some time to spend with you husband.  How was the movie?  Ive had a good weekend.  A mix of chores and spending time outside.

Quoting mommy6232011: Nice to meet you Amanda. My weekend was pretty good my husband and I went to watch to movie into the Storm I really liked it. How was your weekend?

Quoting MandaMom23:

MandaMom23
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Cool, we all need a little time out now & then.   We love to be outside too.  as much as i try the chores just wont seem to go away lol

Quoting mommy6232011: I loved the movie. It was so nice to get out of the house and get some time for just him and I. Not saying I don't like spending time with my kids it was just a much needed break lol. The outside part sounds fun I love being outside not so much of the chore part. Lol
Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

mommy6232011
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Hello its nice to meet you. How old is your child?

Quoting tattedmommy730: Hi, im aimee im 21 and have one child
mommy6232011
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Oh I know the feeling chores just love popping up all the time.

Quoting MandaMom23:

Cool, we all need a little time out now & then.   We love to be outside too.  as much as i try the chores just wont seem to go away lol

Quoting mommy6232011: I loved the movie. It was so nice to get out of the house and get some time for just him and I. Not saying I don't like spending time with my kids it was just a much needed break lol. The outside part sounds fun I love being outside not so much of the chore part. Lol

Quoting MandaMom23:

Quoting MandaMom23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)