Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is going on this week?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

Have you done anything fun so far this week?  Have anything special planned for later this week?  What are you doing this weekend?

So far this week it's been pretty boring around here.... housework, kids went off with their dad for a few days and I have run some errands.  Other than that, just work.  I am getting my hair cut/colored on Friday though and am looking forward to meeting a friend for drinks after.

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Reese2010727
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Nothing exciting but I am finishing another term of school tomorrow..my SO is having surgery tomorrow so I'll be with him at the hospital most of the day...my weekend is centered around taking care of him..I'm sending my son to my aunt..

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:52 PM

We've been shopping and getting ready for a wedding we're going to this weekend.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Woohoo for another term down!

What kind of surgery is he having?

Quoting Reese2010727:

Nothing exciting but I am finishing another term of school tomorrow..my SO is having surgery tomorrow so I'll be with him at the hospital most of the day...my weekend is centered around taking care of him..I'm sending my son to my aunt..

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 4:51 PM

That sounds fun.  Are you shopping for a gift?

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

We've been shopping and getting ready for a wedding we're going to this weekend.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:33 PM
My oldest turns 7 so I'm making a cake. He requested a strawberry cake with nerds. So I am making a filled strawberry layer cake, with strawberry frosting coated in nerds, sprinkles, and skittles. Hoping it turns out! Other then that nothing exciting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:23 PM

We're going the card and money route. We all bought new outfits, so that was the majority of our shopping.

Quoting amonkeymom:

That sounds fun.  Are you shopping for a gift?

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

agnesmlee1117
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Just work and housework here too~

Oh! And I got hired at a new job I interviewed for and had my first day on Wednesday! :)

booaura
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM
I had an OB appointment this Wed and was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia. That was the biggest thing this week. Ds starts kindergarten on Monday, so next week will be busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)