Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: What Do You Know About What's Safe During Pregnancy?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

Congratulations, you’re pregnant! You have the best intentions for a healthy and relaxing nine months. But how well-versed are you in what's safe -- and what isn't -- during pregnancy? 

Take our CafeMom Quiz to find out!

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BostonMomma08
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Well that quiz was rediculous. I only got one wrong but it said I got a 40%. And the question about what you can take for a headache, it said Tylenol (ibuprofen) and Advil (acetemetephine) which isn't correct.
RoaringLion
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I noticed the same thing. I haven't finished taking the quiz, but that mistake could be dangerous, if someone reads that and assumes it's correct!

Quoting BostonMomma08: Well that quiz was rediculous. I only got one wrong but it said I got a 40%. And the question about what you can take for a headache, it said Tylenol (ibuprofen) and Advil (acetemetephine) which isn't correct.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM

It looks like that's been corrected.  It now says Tylenol (acetemenaphine) and Advil (ibuprofen).

Quoting BostonMomma08: Well that quiz was rediculous. I only got one wrong but it said I got a 40%. And the question about what you can take for a headache, it said Tylenol (ibuprofen) and Advil (acetemetephine) which isn't correct.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Wow, I guess I better not get pregnant any time soon!

© iStock
Your Score60%

Okay, you know something about how to stay healthy and safe while your baby grows in utero. But before you raid your medicine cabinet for a headache fix, try boning up on some basics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)