Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your partner want more children?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:01 AM
  • 10 Replies

Just curious, does your spouse, or partner, want to have more children in the future?  Have you discussed how many children you'd like to have to complete your family?

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol NO he does not! I don't either though, we have four little boys who weren't planned but bring so much happiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

We'll be having our 2nd this summer. My husband wants another one after this. I'm waiting before deciding.

juniors.mommy
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
We have one. And want 2 more. We are actually tryimg for #2 now
StarWilliams
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
We have two already a boy then a girl I thought that was enough . He thought not so I'm pregnant with baby number three and he wants another after this . I'm okay with it my mom had seven kids and I always wanted 5 of my own and to adopt 20 before dying lol I was definitely crazy and not thinking cause I have changed my mind after two . Four will be enough . 😊
BostonMomma08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 17 weeks pregnant with his first (my second) right now! We want at least one more, maybe 2. 

Echo5
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes!

I was on the fence but wanted to try for one more...and now pregnant with #6 :)

PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes of course we've discussed it. It was one of the first things we ever talked about, since I was pregnant when we met. He didn't want any kids and had had a vasectomy a few years prior. He was ok with being a father though, and we have one son, he's 6. Neither of us wanted more kids ever. Unfortunately, even 'permanent' birth control can fail, and I'm due in August with twins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachellaree20
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

We both want more, though I'm not sure how many.  Both of our families keep saying we should have 6 and he keeps saying we should have 6 jokingly, however I'm not sure how many he actually wants.  I'm not sure about having 6 kids.  Right now we have 2 under 2 and that's plenty.  We'll see how we feel in a year or so :-)

taylee980
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2015 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband wants 5 children, and he would like 3 girls and 2 boys. (He even says he knows what order he wants them in). Though i would like 3 children. 

newwifenmom
by on Jan. 17, 2015 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
No, we're one and done
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)