Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

postpartum anger

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:18 PM
  • 3 Replies

hi everyone, im new to this and in need of some advice. As of lately, im just so angry with my boyfriend. One thing will trigger my total madness. Something small that doesnt even need to develop into an all day argument but it does. I'm completely sane around everyone and anyone else except for him. I even know that this is not normal and he is getting irritated and does not deserve this anymore. HELP!!!

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 11:38 AM

How long ago did you deliver your baby?  You might want to talk to your doctor about it.

Have you tried talking to your SO about the anger?  Is there something bigger that you might be upset with him about?

foefoe04
by on Jan. 25, 2015 at 12:38 AM
I delivered my baby 4 months ago. Yes I've tried talking to him about it and he'll understand sometimes but most of the time he just gets irritated and the dreaded fights continue. My doctor couldn't tell me much since it's not what she's trained on.
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2015 at 12:42 PM
That's PPD dear. For some women it will manifest as anger. Talk to your doctor about it, and they can't give you answers, ask for a referral to a licensed professional.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)