Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alicia Marie has arrived!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:29 PM
  • 7 Replies

Just wanted to explain my MIA I had my baby on Wednesday March 11, 2015, I went into the hospital the night of the 14th with contractions coming one right after another right after my water broke so my boyfriend took me up to the hospital and they took me in, it took me like 45 minutes then they told me I was already 6 cm dilated and I was already annoyed about the pain I was in, took about another half hour or so and they say your 8 cm dilated at this point I kept telling them I had to go to the bathroom, they kept telling me that it's the baby coming out and if I do go to the bathroom don't worry about it. Another little bit goes by and I'm in complete pain and can't even move I felt like I was dying, then finally they say that I'm 10 cm and can push, I did what they told me to do put my chin down and they told me to push like I was pooping (gross) but it actually helped for them to tell me that and I could feel her head moving down omg felt like I was on fire down there it was like pins and needles and like someone was holding a torch to me. So I gave it another push and her head slid out but they told me I had to wait to push the rest of her out I pushed again and she was out I thought oh my god I'm a mom I can't believe this. She weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 inches and was born at 3:54am.

Her name is Alicia Marie, my boyfriend's family has all the girls names starting with the letter A so I did the same.

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:27 AM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:11 AM

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:26 AM

She's a doll!  Congratulations!

Shay.90
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM
Congratulations!! She's so cute, looks like a lil baby doll :)
girlfriendcj70
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 10:31 PM

She is adorable. Congratulations 

newwifenmom
by on Mar. 20, 2015 at 9:44 PM
Congrats!
Poisongirl97
by Cassie on Mar. 22, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Thanks girls sorry it's taken me awhile to reply I've been so busy lately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)