Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Young Moms! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2016 at 1:51 PM
  • 57 Replies

welcome

Welcome to Young Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's your name and how old are you?

2. Are you currently pregnant? How many children do you have?

3. Are your kids in school and what grades are they in?

4. What's on your mind?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Young Moms & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Mar. 8, 2016 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caitlin18
by on Mar. 8, 2016 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everybody, my name is Caitlin and I can't remember if I have posted here or not before! Anyway, I'm 19 years old and I'm in college and also 34 weeks pregnant. My due date is on April 16th and I was wondering if there were any other teens like me who have the same due date as me! I do have to say and yes I know that I will get some flak for this but I have in the past and will keep getting some! But I am a Lesbian and is there any young moms who are like me and are Lesbians?

Take care and have a great day,

Caitlin

Carina9182
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2016 at 10:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Carina, i am 16. i am currently pregnant with a guys baby i dont know. i was not okay with what happened ill just put it that way. this will be my first child. whats on my mind is, besides my boyfriend and my 2 friends i feel really alone and would like someone to talk to about this.

Cafe MichelleP
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:10 PM

Hi Caitlin! Glad you are here. Are you ready for your new little one to arrive?

Quoting Caitlin18:

Hi everybody, my name is Caitlin and I can't remember if I have posted here or not before! Anyway, I'm 19 years old and I'm in college and also 34 weeks pregnant. My due date is on April 16th and I was wondering if there were any other teens like me who have the same due date as me! I do have to say and yes I know that I will get some flak for this but I have in the past and will keep getting some! But I am a Lesbian and is there any young moms who are like me and are Lesbians?

Caitlin

Cafe MichelleP
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:14 PM

Welcome to the group Carina. I am so sorry for your difficult circumstances. I can only imagine how alone you must feel at times. I hope you find this group to be supportive and helpful. We are glad you joined us.

Quoting Carina9182:

Hi, my name is Carina, i am 16. i am currently pregnant with a guys baby i dont know. i was not okay with what happened ill just put it that way. this will be my first child. whats on my mind is, besides my boyfriend and my 2 friends i feel really alone and would like someone to talk to about this.

Youngmommy1246
by on Mar. 25, 2016 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi im Blyssa and im 8 months pregnant and im 17 years old. This is my first child and i just wanted to meet a girl so yeah

Caitlin18
by on Mar. 25, 2016 at 4:11 AM

Hi Michelle and yes I am ready for the baby to arrive! 

Take care,

Caitlin

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi Caitlin! Glad you are here. Are you ready for your new little one to arrive?

Quoting Caitlin18:

Caitlin

CafeMom Tickers
Caitlin18
by on Mar. 25, 2016 at 7:39 PM

Hi  Blyssa how are you doing and I would love to chat with you!

Quoting Youngmommy1246:

Hi im Blyssa and im 8 months pregnant and im 17 years old. This is my first child and i just wanted to meet a girl so yeah

CafeMom Tickers
BabeDollE22Mom4
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:05 PM

My name is Eva I am 28 with a 10 year old son. I recently broke up with my ex of 9 years...it was pretty mutual. its been a month and I have sorta met someone new but we are just getting to know eachother but chemistry is there just not sure if im ready to be intamate with him, plus i have had sex with my ex like three time in the last 3 weeks so there is that confusion added into the mix. my ex and I are friends still but its different and the sex was not intentional...im so confused. I want to fully move on. this new guy has made me feel like my old self and he is outgoing...many differences from my ex, he wants to get a motel room this weekend so we can spend sometime together not sitting in his car or at a park (i stay with my mom and cant have people over plus i wouldnt want to her house is hectic mess, he lives with his mom also) i said ok and my intention is just to hang out maybe watch netflix his is the same but he also brings up being intamte...i havent been single in 10 years and this si so different from being single in high school.

tool_mommy
by Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 2:53 AM

Hello ladies! My name is Brittni and I'm 25. I have two children. My son Nicholas is turning 11 in a few weeks, and my daughter Emerald will be 6 in June. I'm a single mother as well, their father and I divorced 4 years ago and have been (somewhat successfully) trying to co-parent, in towns 3 hours away from each other. I've been a licensed cosmetologist in two states for 3 years and just started college for a degree in Business Administration. I've been a member of Cafemom for 9 years but I've been MIA for the last 3 years, so I'm looking to dive back in and meet some new mamas who also had children at a young age! 

Kenya_Shy
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello Everyone 👋!!!
My name is Kenya, I am 17 years old. I just had my first baby, on March 21st - he is 2 weeks old. I've been going through a slight depression and everyone keep telling me to get out and fond new friends. Which has always been hard for me because I'm not very out going but what the heck !!! TRY SOMETHING NEW RIGHT ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)