Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Young Moms! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

welcome

Welcome to Young Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's your name and how old are you?

2. Are you currently pregnant? How many children do you have?

3. Are your kids in school and what grades are they in?

4. What's on your mind?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Young Moms & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Mar. 8, 2016 at 1:51 PM
Replies (51-57):
Sullivanaa
by on Feb. 25, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Hey! My name is Abigail and I am 19 and pregnant. I'm due in April! Just starting to realize how hard it is to find girls in the same boat as me.
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Feb. 26, 2017 at 5:02 PM

Quoting Sullivanaa: Hey! My name is Abigail and I am 19 and pregnant. I'm due in April! Just starting to realize how hard it is to find girls in the same boat as me.

Hi Abigail,

It's great to meet you!  Congratulations on your pregnancy!

You should join us on these groups:

20 Something & Teen Moms  and  Pregnancy

You'll meet lots of girls here in the same boat as you!:)

Glad you're here!

moms rockRobin

Tx_Mommy10
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2017 at 4:39 PM
Hi my name is Jessica I am 23 y/o I have a 6 yr old married for 4 yrs. I live in tx I am a stay at home mom
NOMES2000
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 12:39 PM

Hey all, my name is Naomi but just call me Nomes and I am 16 years old and I am 30 weeks preggers and my due date is scheduled for June 27th. I am having a baby girl. I live with my mom who when she found out I was pregs she initially freaked but shortly after that she became really supportive and still is. I am really nervous about delivering my baby but also so very excited. I am basically doing this on my own with the exception of the help of my mom because shortly after I found out I was pregs the boy that got me pregnant was not to pleased that I decided to keep the baby and a few days later he thought it would be OK to come and beat the crap out of me. So that ended any chance of him being involved with my baby and I am happy about that because I don't want an abusive jerk in mine and my babies life. So other than being pregnant I am finishing my 10th Grade year Online and will graduate in a few years online. I also love music and playing the piano.

Kathleen92
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2017 at 1:49 PM

Hello everyone I'm Kathleen I was 21 when I became a mom and been having major baby fever I have a 3 year old just waiting for the right time to have another. 

EmilyRod22
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:09 AM

Hi my name is Emily im 19 years old and I am currently 6 months pregnant. I am still in college and am still in a relationship with my boyfriend. What advice would anyone give to me on weather I should move out with my boyfriend or stay home with my parents.

Have a great days guys <3

EmilyRod22
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Quoting Sullivanaa: Hey! My name is Abigail and I am 19 and pregnant. I'm due in April! Just starting to realize how hard it is to find girls in the same boat as me.

Hey Abigail I totally understand you , since I am also 19 and still atteding college I feel like no one gets me, it sometimes makes me feel selfconcious. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)