Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you looking for a friend?

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Introduce yourself & reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

high five

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM
Replies (41-45):
lyzzefrago
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM
Hey coralis! What part of Florida do you live in? My dad is from Miami. I just wanna let you know I support you I hope you have found some friends in your area by now! This was posted a while ago. I hate how judgemental people are with young mothers when choosing to have a child in your teens is a hard decision and takes courage. I hope you are having luck in Florida by now and enjoying motherhood with your little girl!!

Quoting Alice-n-Destiny:

Hi everyone, my names Coralis and I am 17 (will be 18 in 3 more days) with an 8 month old daughter who was born on Valentines! It obviously wasn't planned but I honestly don't regret it one bit. She is my pride and joy. My everything and I love her to death and beyond :) I just moved from NYC to FL last December with my family and my baby daddy followed us to be closer to his daughter. I was trying to get away from all the drama in NY and I wanna start a new life with my lovely daughter! At the moment I do not have any friends. They have either stopped being my friends when they found out I was pregnant (news goes around fast) or when I was moving. Others have just stopped messaging me and contacting me in general which really sucks but I can't do anything about it right? I had a BFF but some stuff went down with her and I had to block her from my life. Lets just say she wasn't as accepting of my daughter as much as she said she WAS and also put me in risk of losing my daughter at one point. I wanna find at least one good friend who is understanding of my situation. If I can find someone else who is also a teen/young mom in Florida. I would be so happy as it's hard to do so for me. Maybe our kids can have playdates? Maybe we can just have girl time? I don't know but I am willing to still be online friends.Feel free too message me! :) 

Shree1990
by on Aug. 25, 2017 at 8:46 AM

I am always looking for friends. I have had quite a few but that is the thing with friends, you always need more.

lucero92
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2017 at 10:40 AM

im lucy 25 and mom of 1 6 year old 

everydaymom08
by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:45 PM

I love meeting new people and would love to make friends

Jessxoxo1205
by New Member on Dec. 19, 2017 at 4:30 PM

I am new to this forum.

I am 22 and have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old baby girl.

I also am in  need of a friend! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)