Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant with a negative test?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2016 at 10:42 AM
  • 8 Replies
Has anyone had this? I am 10 days late and have had negative HPT. But I did blood work Friday so I should know Monday. But just wondering
by on Jul. 30, 2016 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dragonborn
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2016 at 10:54 AM
I haven't had an experience like that, but I hope you get the answer you want! Good luck either way.
BMead1695
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2016 at 4:13 PM

I got a negative but tested a few days later and it was a positive. Maybe late implantation 

rachellaree20
by Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 10:16 PM

I had this happen with my second baby.  I was almost a month late, tested and had a negative test, took another test a week or so later because I was feeling 'off' and still hadn't had my period and it was positive right away.  I think in my case, though, the first test I had taken was faulty or something.  Good luck though, I hope things go the way you are hoping

Shay2222
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2016 at 10:30 PM
Hey I'm in the same situation let me know what happens with the blood work plzzz

Quoting CAMsMom808: Has anyone had this? I am 10 days late and have had negative HPT. But I did blood work Friday so I should know Monday. But just wondering
CAMsMom808
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2016 at 4:18 PM
Sorry so late to update. I am not pregnant
Shyennewilliams
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Dont know if it is even true or not but this girl that use to be one her says she is going threw a cryptic pregnancy she has negative blood work tests and even says babies are hidden in ultrasound she says she is pregnant with 3 and that she is going on 45 week spregnant and it can last 5 yrs I call be but try not to argue with dumb butts
CAMsMom808
by New Member on May. 6, 2017 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
We are now officially pregnant! 15 weeks today
Neha5
by on Oct. 12, 2017 at 10:00 AM

There are chances that you could be pregnant. However there are various reasons of the period being late. It could be due to stress or food or anxiety. I would suggest to hold on for a few days and then go for a blood test so that you become clear on the result.

Wish you all the best for the results. Hop you get what you need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)