Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pizza? Is it good for you?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2017 at 4:32 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

One of my daughter's favourite foods is pizza. She loves it so much, she now asks for it all the time now. One day at day care I was told they ordered pizza and she ate too much actually she was the only one still eating pizza while the other kids were playing! Is it really good for you?

by on Jan. 8, 2017 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonborn
by Group Admin on Jan. 8, 2017 at 11:57 AM
The grease isn't so good, but if it has a ton of veggies, I say that cancels out the bad lol.
goatmom4
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2017 at 9:31 PM
Yes and we tend to celebrate and make our own
Childsmother
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2017 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes and I love pizza so much. 

Julie9999
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2017 at 4:43 PM
Pizza is not exactly super healthy. Lots of grease and bread in there! But its not especially bad either. Just don't let her go overboard.
Magazinexlover6
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:38 AM

Pizza is something the whole family enjoys, my favourite is the Costco one. 🍕

Quoting Childsmother:

Yes and I love pizza so much. 

NOMES2000
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 1:17 PM

I don't think pizza is bad in moderation but not like every other day. Also limiting the amount ofmeat toppings and adding veggie toppings is probably a better thing.

lovingladyo4
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2017 at 4:03 PM

Actually no it is not good food at all. I have studied nutrition and food preservatives and discovered most foods Americans eat are so full of additives, preservatives, chemicals, fillers, colorants, and other harmful "ingredients" making it unfit for human consumption - that is - if you care about your health. Pizza is America's sweetheart food, along with apple pie, so for me to step in and expose the truth about the ingredients might make some folks here pretty mad! But chemicals don't lie - they are what they are and if anyone wants to eat garbage that God never intended for the human body, they do so at their own risk.

BMead1695
by New Member on Nov. 1, 2017 at 9:55 PM

It can be good for you. Especially make it with a twist; meaning whole grain flour dough or cauliflower dough, veggies etc. There are ways to make it good for you.

miaclement
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 10:49 AM

Quoting Julie9999: Pizza is not exactly super healthy. Lots of grease and bread in there! But its not especially bad either. Just don't let her go overboard.

Aggre wih you!

Caitlin10081989
by on Dec. 11, 2017 at 7:46 PM

Add a lot of veggies and protein on the pizza to make it healthy and good for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)