Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please pray for this little girl (update)

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM
  • 5 Replies
Nakota Lynn Jones....she was only 2 years old and she was last seen alive with her moms boyfriend and she didnt wake up so they went in to check on her and she wasnt breathing...so they took her to the hosptial and they pronouced her at 4:30 brain dead and then at 5 yesterday her little hard stopped beating...please pray for this little girls family cuz no one should ever have to go through what they are going through right now...

and please pray they will find out who did this for sure and make them pay

they found out that its not SBS but caused from being thrown against a wall...she had bleeding/fluid on the brain....the guy that did it to her is now in jail but the mom might also get in trouble because a couple weeks ago she took her to the hospital with burses and cig. burns on her and then took her out before they released her cuz she was scared she'd get in trouble...i still feel bad for her dad he said that he was the one that wanted custody of her and her mom wouldn't even let him see her....what is the world make of??

MommaTricia.gif sigi picture by lizzysmomma410

by on Feb. 27, 2008 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hotmoma24
by on Feb. 27, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Im so sorry for there loss and im am preying for them. I cant imagin what they are goin through.... im so sorry.... GOD BLEESS....
BEXi
by on Feb. 27, 2008 at 10:10 AM
OMG She will be in my thoughts.. I wonder how this happened????

When my brother was 9 or so, his neighbor "girlfriend", Laura, went over to a sleep over and she wouldnt wake up in the morning.. Apparently she had some sort of brain hemmorage(msp?) in her sleep and was declared brain dead at the hospital.

I feel for this little girl.. Such a precious little angel. :( :( :(

Click here to make some easy money!

MommaTricia410
by on Feb. 27, 2008 at 10:13 AM
they are suspecting  SBS but the can't say for sure yet til the tests come back...and they are looking at her moms boyfriend seeing how he was the last person with her alive...

MommaTricia.gif sigi picture by lizzysmomma410

Lncox913
by on Jan. 27, 2018 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I realize this post is almost 10 years old, but let me give you some facts. One: she was not last seen alive with her mom's boyfriend, her mom was home just so ya know. Two: she wasn't seen in a hospital or anywhere else for no damn cigarette burns, people assumed that's what happened and called DCFS. Three: she was not in any way, shape, or form abused. Four: she did have fluid/bleeding on her brain caused by an aneurysm, subaraccnoid hematoma to be exact you can look it up. Five: nobody went to jail because there was no crime committed. Six: she was very much loved and cared for in her mother's custody.

By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet, I am her mother. It is bad enough I have to grieve the loss of my daughter every single damn day. I shouldn't get online and have to see shit like this. Get the facts before you make stupid ass posts and bash people that you don't know.
mandadbaker
by Member on Feb. 6, 2018 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty sad people want to assume about your baby girl. I am so sorry you have to deal with that. <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)