Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Whose happy that they had a baby while still young?

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:02 PM
  • 118 Replies
Whose happy that they had a baby while still young? I am so glad that I had Jazzie when I was about 21 I feel that I can not only be her mother but also her close friend because I feel I will be able to relate to her better than if I were in my thirties or forties. I also believe that as long as you have a close relationship with your child then it doesn't really matter your age. What I do  know is that I'm blessed to be a young mother who is full of energy. I'm not saying that she doesn' t tire me out, but it's a combination.
Johanna
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tennismommy
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:04 PM
I'm very happy that I'm a young mother & wouldn't want it anyway else.  I'm glad I had my daughter at 20 (got preggers @ 19).  I think more people should have children in their early 20's!!!
thejonestrio
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:05 PM

UHUHUHHUUHUH!!!! MEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!! I love being a young momm!!!!

Rosiecheeks309
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:06 PM
I am happy that I had my son at 19 and now i will have my other baby at 20. No i did not want to be this young ( wanted to start at 24) but sometimes you cannot choose things. I am glad that i did/do have my children younger than 30 though. I want to be able to live a life after they are all grown up.
ZionNZareyae
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:06 PM
I'm not going to say i'm not happy,I just wish I would have waiting a little longer to have my babies.I didn't get to do all those things that people my age got to do.But then again,I'm so happy they're hear and I couldn't have asked for anything better

BrianaRox
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:08 PM
I love it. i had her when i was 16(now 18) cuz now i wont be all old and shit when my daughter is 15...lol. we could prob. be best friends(but im STILL THE BOSS)

but then again...i kinda wish i could of had the chance to be a crazy teenager...
apostolicmommy
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:08 PM
had my first at 18 almost 19 an had my third at 23. i love it.
stephanie021
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:09 PM
i love being a young mommy. i was 20 when i had my daughter. and too all the people that look down on us, i say to them at least we can start partieing again when we are in our 40s to 50s rather than in our 70s. lol
addison0505
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:09 PM
I am so happy that I had my baby young. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a young mom!
Atarismommy
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:10 PM
Im glad I had my daughter at 20 and im going to have my second at 21.. Im a lazy person so Im sure in 10 years I'll be lazier.. and I wouldnt be able to chase my kids everywhere.. Also I know I will more than likely be alive to see them graduate and get married... some parents dont have that guarantee!
Sadie85
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:11 PM
I'm very happy I had my children young. When I'm 40, I will be travelling the world and spoiling grandchildren!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)