Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Whose happy that they had a baby while still young?

Posted by   + Show Post
Whose happy that they had a baby while still young? I am so glad that I had Jazzie when I was about 21 I feel that I can not only be her mother but also her close friend because I feel I will be able to relate to her better than if I were in my thirties or forties. I also believe that as long as you have a close relationship with your child then it doesn't really matter your age. What I do  know is that I'm blessed to be a young mother who is full of energy. I'm not saying that she doesn' t tire me out, but it's a combination.
Johanna
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Replies (111-118):
LadyPain
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:26 PM
I wish that i did not have my son at my age it took so many things away from me and if i could change it i would. i am 21 years old and my son is 5 Months. He is precious and all dont get me wrong but it has changed me mentally in a really bad way. I wish i had knew about the mirena when i started haveing sex cause i would not be in this situation.
MaMaE-PiE
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:29 PM
I am thrilled that i had gabrielle young i was 20 when i had her and i'm having jasmine in august and i'm 22 now. i think its better to have your kids young cuz then you can still run around with them and relate to them better i guess.
tarab1012
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:34 PM
i love it my daughter is 5 and if i decide to have anymore, i will still be young lol
spoiledtink
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:10 PM
I love having my children at a young age.  Im 21 and I have two children a two year old and a 2 month old.  I wouldnt trade it for anything i mean when my daughter graduates high school ill only be 36!!  and 38 when my youngest graduates!!  The only thing i really kinda missed out on was being a stupid young adult, no parties all the time or drinking but its all worth it!!
KateCD
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:14 PM
I'm super happy that when aydens 18 I'll only be36! some peoples arejust starting to have kids at that age! I count myself as lucky! lol
spoiledtink
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:15 PM

Quoting LadyPain:

I wish that i did not have my son at my age it took so many things away from me and if i could change it i would. i am 21 years old and my son is 5 Months. He is precious and all dont get me wrong but it has changed me mentally in a really bad way. I wish i had knew about the mirena when i started haveing sex cause i would not be in this situation.

I just got mirena yesterday and the dr said that the only do it for women who have at least one kid already. 
gooberJ14
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:21 PM
well this is certainly encouraging to see all of you looking back on your age and saying you dont regret it!
 after having so many unaccomlished adults telling me that my education and accomplishments mean nothing because of the number next to them, it will feel good when I am older and can finally get past the "you are too young to be pregnant" and finally just be a mother. not a teen mother.
AlyssazMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:43 PM
I'm extremly happy.
my mom also had
me when she was
young and we're really close
& I can only wish the same with
my daughter.

Young moms rock : )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN