Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
 Ok so my husband and i split up for a month when i was 8mo preg. Now we have been back together for 6mos. In the time he was not living with us he met a girl and took he on a $1000 weekend to the place we had our honeymoon. The whole time he said he was going to Washington to see his brother. I feel that he cheated on me because we were just taking a break to sort stuff out. He would tell me he loved me every night and would give me a hug! Well sense we have been back together i have trust issues that are making it hard on us. I the last 4nights he has worked late. (never does this) He will tell me he will be home by a certain time and come an hour to 2 hours later. He doesn't answer his cell phone or work phone!! Im starting to freak out wondering if he is really at work. I mean he can work as long as he want he is the manager at mortgage broker. I dont know what to do every-time i confront him he tells me that he is working trying to make good money so we can have the life style we want! I am i bing crazy. Oh yeah and the other night i went to hang up his cell phone and he had erased all his dialed call and text messages. Please help! he is gone again tonight!
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 12:51 AM
Replies (31-32):
mamabear8710
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM

oh does his phone ring or does it go straight to voice mail like its turned off? if it rings, id be blowing that thing up, till he answers or turns it off, if he turns it off then you know something is going on.

mamabear8710
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:52 PM

the only reason he would say that he wants to be done is that he seeing another girl. he liked it when you guys were on a break so he could go screw other girls. well screw that, be done with him. dont be afraid of being on your own, you can make it. im hoping you have family that will help you out. if not you still can make it, just stay strong, and believe me i know its hard, but you can do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)