Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i over reacting?

Posted by   + Show Post

ok so my man is on the yearbook web site and i dont have one dont want one. but i wanted to see what he was up to so i made one up to see what it was all about.  i go to his and he dosent have anything under relationship and he has a pic. of him and his ex girlfriend on there yet nothing about me at all anywhere. i started crying and called him up crying saying what the fuck... he dosnt get y im upset at all and i dont think he cares but im kinda crushed about it... and i over reacting girls cause im still crying 20 mins later...

by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 2:49 AM
Replies (11-12):
MommyAmanda19
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:20 PM
no your not over reacting i found out my husband had a do u like sit and nothing about me and his pic was him and some chick he ment over here, me and my husband are a military family but trust your gut, it you think somethings up dont say nothing, make a fake profile and ask him questions be like hey whats up you single dont be that upfront , then when he says no confront him later thats what i would do, because he wont just tell you the truth yeah know...so try that lol i was there once and it worked:)
batmanbitme
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Yep, i second the fight fire with fire. It completely pissed off my bf when i put single on myspace. Myspace is the place to do it if you have one. If you dont have a pic with you and an ex get someone off the street. (which will work if you live in a city)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)