Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

am i over reacting?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 2:49 AM
  • 12 Replies

ok so my man is on the yearbook web site and i dont have one dont want one. but i wanted to see what he was up to so i made one up to see what it was all about.  i go to his and he dosent have anything under relationship and he has a pic. of him and his ex girlfriend on there yet nothing about me at all anywhere. i started crying and called him up crying saying what the fuck... he dosnt get y im upset at all and i dont think he cares but im kinda crushed about it... and i over reacting girls cause im still crying 20 mins later...

by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babysmama
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 2:52 AM
oh and i forgot to say and we have been together over a year now!!
smitharmybrats
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this
wow, after a year he shouldn't have pics of him and his old chick anywhere! thats just my opinion. i'd be upset too! plus why would he try to hide his relationship status from anyone unless there is something to hide? again my opinion, and you dont know who i am so you dont have to listen. i would be upset too though!
chainedtofate85
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 3:39 AM

Quoting smitharmybrats:

wow, after a year he shouldn't have pics of him and his old chick anywhere! thats just my opinion. i'd be upset too! plus why would he try to hide his relationship status from anyone unless there is something to hide? again my opinion, and you dont know who i am so you dont have to listen. i would be upset too though!

i second that.....AT MOST if he had a pic of her, it should be in an album shoved waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back of his closet!! NOT on the internet!!
babysmama
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 3:48 AM
thank you hes telling me how he dosnt see y im mad and i tell him and he says stuff like so kill me. im getting so so so mad i wanna slap him or something but im keeping my cool plus we dont live together so hes not here 4 me to but anyway yah im mad and hurt and he dosnt care and i even swiched it like what if he saw that from me and he was just silent.
chainedtofate85
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 3:51 AM

Quoting babysmama:

thank you hes telling me how he dosnt see y im mad and i tell him and he says stuff like so kill me. im getting so so so mad i wanna slap him or something but im keeping my cool plus we dont live together so hes not here 4 me to but anyway yah im mad and hurt and he dosnt care and i even swiched it like what if he saw that from me and he was just silent.

yeah men dont know what to say when u turn shit around on them like that and they end up saying "well i wouldnt care................." which u KNOW is bullsh*t. if i were you id put up a pic of an ex and do the same thing to him....but i fight dirtyyyyy lol
babysmama
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 3:56 AM

Quoting chainedtofate85:

Quoting babysmama:

yeah men dont know what to say when u turn shit around on them like that and they end up saying "well i wouldnt care................." which u KNOW is bullsh*t. if i were you id put up a pic of an ex and do the same thing to him....but i fight dirtyyyyy lol
oh i thought about it i jsut dont have pics of me and anyof my exs cause i get ride of them or never take any cause im not a picture takeing person... but i looked for one lol
chainedtofate85
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 4:00 AM
i say get revenge!! lol theres gotta be more to the story of why he wants her pic up and not urs......id def be pryin into his business.............
babysmama
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 9:46 PM

ok so he jsut dumped me cause i have been being a bitch about it.and for the past 2 days he has also done things like i caught him in lies and i couldnt get ahold of him for 8 hours...  wich is really weird cause were texting 24/7 and he says he lost his phone but then didnt call me to tell me that from his house till 2 in the morning. so ive been pissed off and letting him have it for 3 days now so were over and im really depressed cause i never go out to look at anyone else and i hate being lonley anyway thats how it ended up

Edit Reply Quote Reply Delete Reply

Alicia144
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:13 PM

If he is being that defensive about it then you know somthing more is going on you know. does he still talk to her kind of thing you know!I would try to find out more cause if he is doing somthing more behind your back you need to get rid of him and move on!!!

AngieAvila
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:18 PM

I don't think so...I would be totally pissed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN