Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Wow I can't believe this...

Posted by   + Show Post
http://www.helpmybabylive.com
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:30 PM
Replies (11-18):
JadensMom07
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:59 AM

Quoting trueblue0807:

ok so hey, what is the story behind them? why do they need the money? and why is everyone hating them? i couldnt find a reasoning behind the hate mail other than everyone thought it was a really low stoop of a scam, so what is the story behind it?
go to www.helpmybabylive.com, sorry I posted the hate mail part instead of the story part...I've fixed it now!
disastra_bella
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 1:09 AM
i can't believe they've raised $10,000 already. who in their right mind who donate their hard earned cash to 2 anonymous people from the internet who claim to have a baby on the way that they'll abort if they don't get enough money to "raise it"? i don't know anyone who would need $50,000 to raise a child. it sounds like more of a personal gain than anything.
Luna091306
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 7:49 AM
I think that is illegal and they should be turned in. It sounds like a scam to me.
Motboys
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 7:58 AM
isn't it exploiting a child? I bet CPS woild see it that way..... I wonder if the cops could trace the ip and check it out.
ChemMom
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 8:02 AM
to be frank, i think it's a scam.. these people are feeding on people's guilt and fears and there is probably no baby
YourMaya
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 5:23 PM
Did anyone here read the terms and conditions? They say after you donate you can't sue for your money back... and if you try they can sue you for $25,000 for violating the agreement.

This REEKS of a scam.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Starmc05
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 5:28 PM
What idiots these people are.  There probably isn't even a kid.  And, I'm pro-choice, but IMO if you truly are planning an abortion, it's personal...not something you throw all over the internet.
Thrift23
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 5:31 PM
SOMEONE SHOULD REPORT THEM! That is just WRONG!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)