Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Wow I can't believe this...

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:30 PM
  • 18 Replies
http://www.helpmybabylive.com
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamasitax2
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:37 PM
Are you saying wow to the hate mail or the fact that these people are saying that if they can't raise 50,000 they're going to have an abortion?  WTF, I mean is that some kind of joke?
marshallsmomma
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 11:44 PM
what can you not believe - the fact that they're getting hate mail? or the fact that these people are rediculous!??

i wouldn't give them a PENNY - talk about trying to guilt trip people into giving you money because you're too lazy to get a job - threatening abortion because you dont have enough money to raise a kid!? give me a BREAK! there are SO MANY people barely making it, do i see them threatening abortion or threatening to kill someone if people dont give them money?? they're basically using their own kid for ransom money.

personally, i hope that that baby does NOT get to stay with his or her parents - i hope that these people are found mentally unstable and deemed unworthy to care for this baby.  what  insensitive JERKS!!! and then go to saying that the hate mail is "funny" and that's the reason they're posting it...

they've got to have some serious mental issues.

and not to mention if you read the terms and agreements... they are rediculous. they dont even tell you who they are!! and flat out say that if you disobey the terms you're subject to paying them 25 grand haha. WOW. losers. i swear, some people!!
YourMaya
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:15 AM

Quoting marshallsmomma:

what can you not believe - the fact that they're getting hate mail? or the fact that these people are rediculous!??

i wouldn't give them a PENNY - talk about trying to guilt trip people into giving you money because you're too lazy to get a job - threatening abortion because you dont have enough money to raise a kid!? give me a BREAK! there are SO MANY people barely making it, do i see them threatening abortion or threatening to kill someone if people dont give them money?? they're basically using their own kid for ransom money.

personally, i hope that that baby does NOT get to stay with his or her parents - i hope that these people are found mentally unstable and deemed unworthy to care for this baby. what insensitive JERKS!!! and then go to saying that the hate mail is "funny" and that's the reason they're posting it...

they've got to have some serious mental issues.

and not to mention if you read the terms and agreements... they are rediculous. they dont even tell you who they are!! and flat out say that if you disobey the terms you're subject to paying them 25 grand haha. WOW. losers. i swear, some people!!
Exactly what I was thinking.

"Give us money, or we'll kill our kid."

Sick.
Aidensmama2006
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:19 AM
I completely agree that is bull shit!! They said that neither one of them is pro life and they are leaning towards abortion then why in the hell are they asking for money? In the first place abortion is MURDER and I just can't believe these people. I don't think stupid people like that should even be aloud to have kids. What scum! I hope they don't recieve an cent and I feel so sorry for that little baby! Those damn people just want money so they can abort the baby anyways. Damn pieces of shit!
JadensMom07
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Quoting mamasitax2:

Are you saying wow to the hate mail or the fact that these people are saying that if they can't raise 50,000 they're going to have an abortion?  WTF, I mean is that some kind of joke?

I'm saying wow to the fact that because they were irresponsible they expect other hard-working people to fix it for them!  They call themselves "well-educated people" well take your education and go get a damn job to pay for this human being you've created!  They want people to GIVE them money to buy a freakin house and a car!!!!  What an f*ing joke!!!  I got pregnant at 18 with no house, no savings, no husband, nothing, and I didn't go begging for money to rectify my problems!  Even if I did give them money, they're probably either 1) Not even pregnant in the first place and because they didn't give their names out and they are just going to take the money and run, or 2) Going to abort anyway and take the money and run.

What a joke!!!
kittyd.
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:35 AM
stupid. people have no heart and 2 much time on their hands...
mymymama
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:43 AM
I think that it is morbid that some people have to stoop that low! Honestly if you can't afford your child (which alot of us can't, but thats why there is WIC and foodstanps and housing). But anything would be better than abortion. I am sure that a loving family out there would love to raise that child. BUT LIKE I SAID ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN ABORTION, ABORTION IS MURDER!!!
BrianaRox
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:46 AM
well...thats pretty fuckin retarded.....the nerve of some people! gosh!
trueblue0807
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:57 AM
ok so hey, what is the story behind them? why do they need the money? and why is everyone hating them? i couldnt find a reasoning behind the hate mail other than everyone thought it was a really low stoop of a scam, so what is the story behind it?
ChelseySpelsey
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:58 AM
Its a scam.

There is no baby

...read the terms and conditions of donating to them. It's ridiculous, and it makes it so obvious that its a scam, but because they have the "terms and conditions" if someone does donate, and they decide that they know its a scam then they can't sue for their money back!  BUT THE SCAMMERS can sue the person that donated for $25,000!

Its some dumb ass person that wants to see how far people will go....thats it.

How retarded.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN