Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

BC Side Effects?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 4:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
Okay, so I've been back on the pill for about 4 months now ( previously on the DEPO shot, HATED IT) and now, all of a sudden, I just feel so out of wack.  I have the craziest mood swings, and I just had my "period" a week early, when the last 2 months I've been starting on the 22nd of each month. I put it in quotes because it only lasted for 2 days and was very light, and normally I start off really heavy. Now, my bra doesn't fit anymore, when it fit like 2 weeks ago, and my boobs are starting to fall out of the cups, and are sore, and I'm hungry all the time... is the pill supposed to do this?
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rosiecheeks309
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 4:57 PM
Not too sure, but are you pregnant? Did you miss any pills cuz i know that can play a factor in your period. Boobs, could just be the hormones, maybe the level is too much for you, not too sure. Ask your Dr.
carla_b
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 5:01 PM
If you have had a child, get Mirena. It is wonderful. It has very low hormones and you there are very few side effects. Just about an hour ago my sister was telling me what the pill was doing to her. Mirena has been great and it is good for 5 yrs. If you want details, you can msg me. My sister said that she thinks that the pill makes you feel pregnant so you don't want to have sex and you eat a lot. idk though.
kirstensmommie
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 5:42 PM
When I first started the pill I freaked out cuz my boobs hurt,and my boobs grew. I was a total mess but it's normal. I've bleed twice this month and all my doc. say is it's my B.C. working the way it should.
RubleFamily
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:01 PM
Sometimes its the type of pill.. Theres so many out there.. U can just get switched to another brand.. my sister flips out like that so she cant even take the pill..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)