Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Bad Habit's (Poll)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: What is the one bad habit you haven't been able to kick while pregnant?

Options:

Unhealthy Foods

Smoking

Alcohol

Caffeine

Other

I kicked all my bad habits :-)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 53

View Results

I love sweet tea! I haven't been able to give it up, despite my doc always telling me how bad caffeine is :-(
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aciredyolf
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:26 PM
Caffine was my issue both times. I was able to cut way back, but I just couldn't go without a soda a day lol
Hopesmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:28 PM
I drank coffee like there was nothing else when I was pregnant....even when I'm not, but that was just something I couldn't stop! I smoked occasionally also, and drank occasionally as well. Nothing too hardcore, I knew the risks.
Jaimef1126
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:28 PM
I also loveeeeeeeeeee coke (the soda, don't worry). I let myself have just one a day. The rest of the time I drink caffeine free coke or Crystal Light pink lemonade.
Hopesmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:29 PM

Quoting Jaimef1126:

I also loveeeeeeeeeee coke (the soda, don't worry). I let myself have just one a day. The rest of the time I drink caffeine free coke or Crystal Light pink lemonade.

Ahh...I LOVE Crystal Light!! Even now! It's low in calories and delicious!
mamasitax2
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:30 PM

I switched to decaf coffee both times but I still had a pepsi everyday...which was cutting WAY back for me lol.

mlssgaede

Quoting Jaimef1126:

me too!! i had a cold coke cola  waiting for me the minuate i gave birth lol! i craved it the whole 9 months!!
SincerelyYours
When I was pregnant my bad habit was the junk foods I love love love junk foods.
radio.mj
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 7:33 PM
caffeine, i was right there with ya, i drank sweet tea allll the time (hey at least it wasn't soda!)....
i'm from the south, come on, give me a break
Nikki21216
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Quoting radio.mj:

caffeine, i was right there with ya, i drank sweet tea allll the time (hey at least it wasn't soda!)....
i'm from the south, come on, give me a break

yeah i love it but we call it half and half half tea half lemonade
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)