Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

need help fast

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
i need help  im pregnant and my parents dont know about it and the big problemis they cantfind out about the father . am 16
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
katymama1005
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:26 PM
what do you need help with???
babaysmama
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:27 PM
Do u kno who the father is.... why cant they kno who he is
mommymeagan25
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM
if you don't mind me asking why cant they find out about the father??

Also I never told my parents... I made my husband do it. I was too scared to do it. I don't know what to tell you i'm sorry... i couldn't be anymore help. take care
meagan

p.s. i was 17 when i got prego
nicvin16
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:33 PM

i dont know your situation but in most cases, it is easier to tell ur parents and get the apporiate care and support then to hide it and be stressed out.  being stressed is not good for u or your baby. good luck.  im here if u need to talk. 

ThatsMrsD2u
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:50 PM
why cant your parents find out? were you raped or molested? was it your father or a family member? we cant help you or guide you in the right direction unless you give us more info. you must get prenatal care. for your babies sake. its not fair to your baby for you not to. you can secretly go to the health department and they cant tell on you and you can get care. also alot of places have pregnancy crisis centers. please do some of the above.
ajdobri
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 10:54 PM
I was 16 when I got pregnant.  I told my grandma first.  We are very close and she helped my tell my mom.  My mom was upset as any parent probably would be.  Now shes very close to my 6 almost 7 year old daughter.  Also...why cant they know about the father? 
Cubanprincesa15
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM

WELL FROM EXPERIENCE AND FROM KNOWLEGDE FROM MY OTHER FRIENDS THAT ARE TEEN MOMS....IF THE BABIES DADDY IS OLDER THAN 18 WHEN THE BABY IS BORN DON'T PUT DOWN HIS NAME OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE BECAUSE THEN THEY WILL FIND OUT WHO HE IS AND HOW OLD HE IS AND THEN THE STATE WILL EVENTUALLY PRESS CHARGES ON HIM...THAT'S IF YOUR PARENTS HAVEN'T DONE SO...I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S HOW IT WORKS IN OTHER STATES BUT IN FLORIDA THAT IS HOW IT GOES DOWN..BUT NEWAYZ...IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS AREN'T GOING TO PRESS CHARGES THEN YOU SHOULD TELL THEM...TELL WHO EVER IS THE MOST EASIEST TO TELL THINGS TO AND EVENTUALLY EITHER YOU OR THE PARENT YOU TOLD WILL TELL THE OTHER PARENT. IF YOUR PARENTS ARE TO PRESS CHARGES THEN YOU SHOULDN'T SAY WHO THE BABY DADDY IS UNTIL YOU ARE FURTHER ALONG YOUR PREGNANCY BECAUSE THEY MIGHT CALM DOWN AND BE EXCITED ABOUT THAT BABY...AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT MY PARENTS CAME DOWN TO. BUT YOU SHOULD THEM DEFENTILY THAT THE BABY DADDY WANTS TO BE THERE AND WANTS TO MARRY YOU..THAT IS IF HE DOES...SO THEN THEY SEE THAT HE ISN'T SUCH A BAD GUY...BASICALLY ...JUST TELL THEM WHAT YOUR PLAN IS....BUT MAKE SURE PLEASE DON'T TELL THE COPS OR THE HOSPITAL PEOPLE WHO THE BABY DADDY IS BECAUSE THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER! TRUST ME!

Ravensmom07
by on Jun. 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM

Quoting ThatsMrsD2u:

why cant your parents find out? were you raped or molested? was it your father or a family member? we cant help you or guide you in the right direction unless you give us more info. you must get prenatal care. for your babies sake. its not fair to your baby for you not to. you can secretly go to the health department and they cant tell on you and you can get care. also alot of places have pregnancy crisis centers. please do some of the above.
You definitely need to get prenatal care!! It would be really selfish of you not to, just because you don't want anyone to know. The baby shouldn't have to pay for your mistakes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN