Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WILL MY KIDS BE TOO CLOSE OR TOO FAR APART??

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:16 AM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF3 AND A HALF YEARS BETWEEN KIDS??

Options:

TOO FAR APART...

TOO CLOSE TOGETHER!!

JUST RIGHT!

AGE DOES NOT MATTER.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

OUR DAUGHTER IS 2 AND 8 MONTHS. WE JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE'RE PREGNANT! YAY-WE WERE TRYING THIS TIME!! AND IF MY DUE DATE IS WHEN WE THINK-:) YEAH RIGHT-THEN BRIE WILL BE 3 AND 4 MONTHS WHEN THE BABY IS BORN. IS THAT TOO CLOSE TOGEHTER? OR TOO FAR APART??

by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
isaiahsmomSATX
by Member on Jun. 27, 2007 at 2:54 AM
I dont think it really matters. My oldest bro and I are 6 yrs apart and he and I are very close.

~V~
calie6
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:02 AM
I was 7 when my mom had my little brother, my mom always said that she had wanted us closer together but things just didnt work out that way for her.  growing up being 7 years older than my brother wasnt bad, at first i was a little jealous because of being the one and only for 7 years and then my whole world went upside down.  My son will be 3 in august and I had my twins just over 3 weeks ago, he has adjusted pretty well in my opinion.  If he has a day when he has a bit of an attitude i kinda take that as a hint that he feels like he needs to fight for my attention and i take more time out of my already crazy day just for him.  We will go outside and play or play cops and robbers or even just sit around and read books and he usually comes out of his moodiness after some time just for him while the babies are sleeping and not needing me.
PDXMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:02 AM
I've done some research on it online & alot of professionals say 3 years is the perfect distance apart. They're old enough to help & usually not feel that their being "replaced", but young enough to where they're still close in age!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)