Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

A lil help?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:03 AM
  • 6 Replies
It's three in the morning and I can't sleep for anything. This is my first pregnancy and she's kicking and won't let up I think I've tried everything. I've even tried sleepingon the floor! Any help?
<3 Mel
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PDXMomma
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:06 AM
You'll definately have nights like this! I always just tried to enjoy it no matter what time it was! I would be up at 4 AM in the dark laying in bed just feeling her kick. I LOVED IT! :) But, you could always try a warm bath!

Italiabella7374
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:06 AM
this is my first pregnancy, im 16 . and i put a pillow between my legs, lay on your side. it helps my baby stop kicking.. or turn on relaxing music.. it's 2:07 here, and im just starting to wind down from the day.

You can IM me on Italiabella7374 if you have aim
ReggaeLove421
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:07 AM

when I was pregnant and he was goin crazy, I use to rock, in a rocking chair or something like that or rock back and fourth to music...it would calm him down...works now too! haha and hes 9 weeks!
~Danielle and Grayson
Cait5156
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:11 AM
What I did in that situation. I would read out loud. The sound of my voice would lull him to sleep- that or he'd just get bored. I also used a a lullaby thing. And Id rub his feet. To this day (13 months old) no matter what mood hes in, I can cuddle him and rub his feet and he'll calm down and start to go to sleep. But the rocking things sounds like agood idea too. I could never get to sleep though unless i layed on my right side with a pillow between my legs- haha we had like 10 pillows in our full sized bed and my guy only had 1. I hope you find somthing that works and get to sleep. Congrats on the baby tho.
Carissa11906
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:12 AM
When I was pregnant with Jaelyn, No matter what, everytime I would lay down she would start kicking and rolling and moving around! I hardly got much sleep some nights. I found that If i sang to her and rubbed my belly, she usually calmed down at least until I would move positions or something....
x3Melissa3705
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:16 AM
wow I haven't thought of half of that stuff....I guess that's what I get for being only 17....thanx a lot though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)