Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

It's today =\

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 9:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
I just fed my litte guy breakfast and he cant have anything else to eat or drink till later... he has an appt at 1145am , he has to be sedated for a heart ultrasound, its just normal ultrasound but i dont like the sedation part it really scares me ......... im sure he will be ok its just im his mommy and i worry alot about stuff like this =(
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ceciliareahx0
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 9:24 AM
For you to worry is absolutely nothing to worry about.  I freaked out about Cecilia getting her 2 month shots.  I didn't even go to the appt, I made my mother take her.  Haha ... your baby will be FINE!!  I went to my cousins t-ball game last week and there was a child there who had just gone under sedation the day before for the same thing.  He was perfectly fine, just a little tired out thats all.  He was such a cutie too and soo happy.  I am positive that your baby will be great.  No matter how many times I say that though, you will still be as nervous as ever.  Once you get through it, you'll look back & just be like, ya that was nothing.  I mean think of the bigger things you will have to worry about once he gets older.  LOL I have faith!
hornz102485
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 10:00 AM
i dont know why they would sedate you. my daughter was 5 weeks old when she had a heart ultrasound and she wasnt sedated. it just took longer to get good pics cuz she was moving. if you dont mind me asking what are they looking for? my daughters dr heard a heart murmur that ended up being a heart defect called atrial septal defect.
Stacey818
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 10:10 AM
i dont understand....my DD is going for her 3rd heart ultrasound july 6th and she has never been sedated

*~~Stacey~~*

Hopesmomma
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 10:12 AM
Why does he have to be sedated? My daughter had a heart ultrasound and an EKG and she wasn't given any meds to help sedate her and she did just fine. She was fussy toward the end of being held down, but she did great overall.....Good Luck though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN