Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

FULL STORY

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 11:05 AM
  • 3 Replies
so this is my full story about how i got where i am ... well i was in a realtionship with the baby's daddy for a while until he left me for hs ex girlfriend. so i started dating around and i met a guy and i really liked him but i was stil really in love with the baby's daddy but i knew i wouldn't be able to have him back for a while so i put all my effort in to this other guy and trying to msake everything work..well 2months into the realtionship the bab's daddy called me and wanted me back which i was soo in love with him but i was with this other guy so the baby's daddy asked if he could come over and talk things out bc when we were together i used to sneak him into my window and he would stay with me until i fell a sleep. but anyway so i sneak him in and one thing lead to another and we had sex and we kept that up for about 3 weeks before i took a break with this other guy..well this other guy is IN LOVE with me.. and i felt bad and took him back but i didn't stop sleepin with the baby's daddy i  mean i have loved this kid a long time and i used to lay in bed thinking would i ever have him back in my life and now that i do i don't want to mess it up..so now that i am having his baby i am sooo happy..and as for the other guy we are on a break again and he still has no clue!!
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy2natalie
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 11:19 AM
ouch. lol you better let him know before you start showing!
maybe when you tell him you're preg he will flip out and be like I dont' want to be with you and you can be like ok darn (its not your baby anyway...)
AlyssazMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 11:24 AM

Quoting mommy2natalie:

maybe when you tell him you're preg he will flip out and be like I dont' want to be with you and you can be like ok darn (its not your baby anyway...)
lol yeah I'm w/ her this sounds like the best idea.
Good Luck momma!!

riverchick247
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 11:26 AM
LMAO thats funny
Quoting mommy2natalie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN