Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Symptoms of Pregnancy??

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
I have 2 kids already. But for some reason I can't remember how I physically felt when I was pregnant in the beginning (before I found out). I have been having alot of cramping, headaches, and nausea. Anybody had these symptoms at the begining of their pregnancies?
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jackmommy06
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:36 PM
Yup, plus my boobs hurt to high hell and everything stank so bad!
If it turns out that you are, I started a group for moms due in March 08, so come check it out, good luck! 

www.cafemom.com/group/march08
Angela1005
sorry hun, i cnat remember either. sorry but i will ask my friend if she remembers, she should she has 3. :) lol
tarab1012
yup i found out i was pregnant when i was one day ate with my period but, i had headaches everysingle day and nausea
KAYBUGSMOMMA927
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:41 PM
I have had these same symptoms this month but without the cramping! Im waiting for my period to start!!!  Are u wanting to have another baby?
MamiMiriam
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Quoting KAYBUGSMOMMA927:

I have had these same symptoms this month but without the cramping! Im waiting for my period to start!!!  Are u wanting to have another baby?

Yes and no. My husband does not want another one at all. but i do. i dont know if its too early to have another one. my youngest is 7 months old. i am on the pill but i forget to take it sometimes. i am not good with taking pills...

tennismommy
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:46 PM
Well for me it was...

~ Light headed, dizzyness
~ TIRED!
~ Boobs ached a little
~ Missed period
~ Not very hungry
~ REALLY THIRSTY FOR WATER!
~ Lower abdominal pains (cramps)
~ Nauscious sometimes from different smells

Yeah, that's all I can remember!
tarab1012
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 12:51 PM
not too soon to be prego my cousins son is only 5months and his wife is prego again with there 4th thst right i said 4th baby
MamiMiriam
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:25 PM
thanks for your responses. lets see what happens
mamasitax2
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:32 PM

With my first I thought I had the flu and a girl I worked with told me I was preg before we even knew.  With my second I had a bladder infection so I didn't notice the reg pregnancy stuff.

Hottiebtottie
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 3:09 PM
Hello! Well i'm 13 1/2 Weeks pregnant so i should remember!! :) I didn't have any symptoms before i found out.... Not that i noticed anyways, i found out when i was 4 1/2 weeks.... But as soon as i got that positive pregnancy test back.... My boobs started to hurt and a lot of cramping!!! And i didn't starting getting any sort of morning sickness until about 2 weeks ago.... but now i'm back to feeling great!!  
Good luck!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)