Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

JUST a question

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
i just noticed the first post on this group that says "no this this or this". everything i agree with like no vote 4 me or buisness ads...but no prayer requests? that just seems down right rude and insensitive. how are u going to tell someone not to ask to  Pray for another person? like baby kaleb? thats just heartless to me. i'm sorry, just my opinion. i also dont get why someone cant say "him..i'm new to the group blah blah" post. they are just introducing themselves? u seem a little too controlling.

Come Join My group: Young Married Mommies!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/abcbrownyoungmarriedmommys

by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Stacey818
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 2:09 PM
I dont think its rude i mean c'mon there are TONS of pray for kaleb posts...why do we need anymore, go show your support in those posts. They are still around and not going anywhere and frankly im tired of seeing soooo many of them just because people want to have their OWN post so they can be recognized. There is a whole group dedicated to the support of baby kaleb....so JOIN THAT GROUP!!! im not saying i dont support that family i have his mother as a friend on myspace JUST so i CAN keep myself updated. Jusyt my opinion though!

*~~Stacey~~*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN