Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
First, a question about my friend's son. My friend has a 6 month old. He started crawling about 3-4 months old and he is now walking ON HIS OWN!! She is worried that he is doing things to early but doesn't know if she should encourage it or not. What do you think??

Also, my son is 3 months old. He started sleeping with me right when he came home because our room wasn't ready and there was no room for a crib in my room. Now I can't get him to sleep anywhere but in my bed. He will sleep in there all by himself and all night long when I'm not even here. I'm kinda worried he might wake up and roll off now because he just recently began to roll. Any suggestions on why he may like my bed more than anyting else, even with me not in there. Or any suggestions on how to get him to sleep anywhere else?? Let me know. Thanks
by on Jun. 29, 2007 at 12:57 PM
Replies (11-11):
riverchick247
by on Jun. 29, 2007 at 1:52 PM
Your friends kid is fine. nbd if they start to walk at 6m.
Your son on the other hand. get him a toddler bed, they have sides on them and he wont roll off easily and they are close to the floor if he does accidentaly fall off. when he gets up put him back in his bed and sit on the floor by him until he falls back asleep. i had to do this with my son, now 3 and sleeps all night in his bed since 8 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN