Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i dont know what to do anymore...

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

i think i gave up..my mother is very controlling and a nervouse wreck....but this time she has a reason to be. my bf is always late with everything...he never has the money to pay anything on time...my mom left to the dominican rep. to care for my grandfather she left us in her house spliting the rent with her bf. now this is the second month that my bf doesnt have the rent on time my mother and i get nervouse because our landlord had us sign a month to month lease and if we get  kicked out we have no money to move anything and pay for a new place..he is working but it doesnt seem like it nothing is getting paid i dont know wat to do he is always depressed and pissed off  and i dont wat to deal with it anymore but i know that we have a child together and i cant just walk out on this because im not happy with the ways things are going right now..but he lies and never comes threw and the rare times he does come through it take months..please help i dont know what iu should to anymore

by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jnena720
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:45 PM
How about managing his money......try to put a budget together.....and if its that his money is coming up short.....have u consider going back to work....just to help wit making ends meet.......
Cad3nc3sM0mmy
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:45 PM

what u need to do is think about your baby first. if he isnt being responsible you need to get rid of him at least ubnitl he gets his shit straight. if you get kick out of your place he obviously isnt going to be able to put you somewhere else and then that leaves an innocenty child homeless. so you need to really think about if its worth it or not to keep him around

willsmom2001
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:46 PM
first calm down I have been there my ex use to come home on sundays only hand me 40 dollars and tell me to pay rent buy diapers and buy food for myself.... Fist off sit down and find out what he is doing with the money???? Find out if hes going to work when he says he is talk to him dont argue... communcation is the key... find out if hes stressed or what going on with his life....  lying to u isnt good for ur relationship...  if u can get a part time job to work there is public assitance programs that will pay for daycare if u work 20 hours a week....
jnena720
by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 10:48 PM
if he gets paid bi-weekly then take half the rent out of one check and then the other half the next.....or have u tried to at least apply for public assistance
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN