Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Regret??

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 6:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you regret being a young momma??

Options:

Yes.

No.

No, but if life had a rewind button I'd go back and change things.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 46

View Results

Do any of you regret being a young momma?? Married or single, if you could, would you go back and wait??

by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
andrealynn_1717
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 6:47 PM
A lot of people tell me I should've not had my daughter at this age(18) but ya know I wouldn't trade her for the world...she makes me so happy and i love waking up to her every morning...sure it's harder while young but in the end it's all worth it to me :) and my fiance LOVES her to pieces also and i know he doesnt regret it either

Fourcheeks4
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 6:48 PM
No my mom had me at 37 and never had any time for me. She's 58 now and doesn't have any desire to see the grandchildren because she's tired all the time. Plus she never lost her weight after giving birth to me at 37. I lost all my weight and I have enough energy to play with my children, and I will have enough energy and love for my grandchildren. Plus I was 18 when I had my son and 19 when I had my daughter, I was a young adult in my book.
Meghan131
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:07 PM
No regrets for me, life hasnt been extremly easy for the past 4 and half years, i had my first at 17, but I wouldnt change it for the world. Im sure I couldve chose and "easier" direction in life, but I didnt and Iam totally happy with being a young momma!
MomOfTwins...
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:17 PM
I don't regret being a young mom. I had twins when I was 19 my hubby is 4 yrs older than me, we decided to get married when I was 5 months along in the best interest of our boys and b/c we were ready to make it official. Now being 21 I would like to go out more than I can just b/c of the lack of a baby sitter. I love my boys with all of my heart I would never change anything that happened. I wish that I could buy that motorcycle and drive it... but I don't think that it can accommodate for 2 car seats!!!!
~Kendra
isaiahsmomSATX
by Member on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:18 PM
No, I dont regret it but, if I could go back then I dont think I would becaues I feel that I do not spend enough time with him. School has always been very important to me, I am usually in class at night (due to scheduling) and during the week I see my son for about an two hours each day. I am a single mom but my dad is a HUGE help. I would love to be able to put my son to bed but I need to finish school so that I will be able to better support my son and myself. I try to make an effort to be with him during the weekend and now that it is summer, we have been doing a lot of things together and I wish I could do that all the time. I think that is probably the reason why I should have waited.

~V~
exprezzo
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:19 PM
I wish I could have waiting until after my wedding day. Because Alexis was due one month after my wedding, we decided to postpone. But in a way, I'm happy she came because now she can be my flower girl in a few years!

http://www.myspace.com/ebilkytton

Angie1120
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:21 PM
I dont regret having my baby so young, but i do regret marrying her father so young.. Not necessarily because i dont want toi be with him, i do, i just wish we would have waited  little longer.
quelita
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:23 PM

I married at sixteen and had my first son at seventeen,and i don't regret it and wouldn't change any part of it if i could go back.

Argueta
by on Jul. 5, 2007 at 7:24 PM
I am 24 years old with 4 kids. I would have been a mother at 16 but the unfortunate happened. I should of understood what god was trying to tell me but I felt a need to replace that child. I would change many things if I had a rewind button. I have no regrets though about my kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN